When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

End of week wrister

ubiquitous

Anyone know what the time is? :whistling::pardon:

IMG_0588.jpg

I decided to re-assemble the GMT I wore in Tokyo.

IMG_0332.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

Okay, so I killed the movement, then butchered the dial experimenting with letter-removal techniques, but I'm determined to restore it to it's... well, 'former glory' isn't quite the right word, but certainly get it working again :lol: One problem I'd faced, was installing the crystal properly to ensure a water-tight seal, which I first achieved through epoxy, but this time, I've done it simply by pressing the crystal firmly enough into the gasget to get the seal, so I plan on wearing it in the pool if I go swimming later, just to test that, I'm not crazy enough to wear it in it's current condition ;)

Sweet Laz :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I see two Panerai bags though :g:

Right that cud be misleading :rolleyes: and no i did not buy 2 pams (all do i would not mind) :whistling:

One was for the watch the other one contained a few goodies i received like the big Panerai encyclopedia, the 2 hats (not in pic as they are Breitling ones they ran out od Panerai hats atm) and the 2 mini champagne bottles ;)

Cheers Laz

Right that cud be misleading :rolleyes: and no i did not buy 2 pams (all do i would not mind) :whistling:

One was for the watch the other one contained a few goodies i received like the big Panerai encyclopedia, the 2 hats (not in pic as they are Breitling ones they ran out od Panerai hats atm) and the 2 mini champagne bottles ;)

Cheers Laz

Can we still be friends? :drinks: