When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Of Yours Gets The Most Female Attention?

statikman

My Sub gets the most attention of my reps, but not a ton, PAM has only been noticed a few times, but it gets great compliments. If you can believe it, the most attention I get from a watch by far is from a Diesel watch I got as a gift a while back. Most of the Girls I am around are in the 25-30 range and don't seem to know much about watches, but may recognize Rolex because their dad has one.

Here's the Diesel

7305-5482.jpg

My infeasibly large Le Plongeur always does the trick for me! :Jumpy:

JTB

I can just imagine you, jtb: "Excuse me miss, would you like to see my Plongeur? Perhaps you would like to handle my Plongueur as well?? It takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

Just be careful the boyfriend is not in the vicinity.

:bangin:

This one......they think 'classy watch....classy guy'......it's BIG.....it's GOLD.....and it's now on a brown snakeskin strap.....:lol:

7458-5444.jpg

Edited by TTK

Ken,

I was going to say that the woman who notices my watches the most is my wife -- as in, "Is that ANOTHER new watch? How many do you have now?"

The solution is to not let her see them for the first month or so. Then I can respond, "No, I've had this one for a while now."

Ken,

I was going to say that the woman who notices my watches the most is my wife -- as in, "Is that ANOTHER new watch? How many do you have now?"

The solution is to not let her see them for the first month or so. Then I can respond, "No, I've had this one for a while now."

EXACTLY! Now that Summer is coming, I'm going to be in deep $hit with my short sleeves!

My Glycine Airman 7 gets noticed the most, probably because of its sheer size (bigger than any Panerai I've seen). Never had anyone comment on any of my others. My wife loves the Vacheron Constantine Retrograde Perpetual Calender (hope I spelled everything right) simply because she knows I have a picture of us in the back.