When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completed watches are arrived. Modifiaction MBW AP Jumbo

Rolexfinder

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolex, I doubt you will have any issue with a deposit from many of us, but it would be good to see pictures of a representative sample of what we would be buying.

That is, a MBW/K Jumbo with the proposed modifications performed on it already. Would your technician be willing to do one up beforehand to allow the group's viewing of it? I think it is a reasonable request, given the number of folks interested.

Kind Regards,

Panoris

Good point for both of you. If we asked him for the sample, he would not give us at that price. As per pricing, we are the first group for doing this modification hence MBW quote us really low price for his watches because we have not seen anything yet but the detail what we want him to modify his AP for us.

The major changed will be the the white gold plate screw + correct case back. I am sure the caseback that he used now have wrong position for the number (MBW's caseback has 2 lines number on the buttom while the genuine is 1 line on the top, another at the buttom.

Or, I might do like BK that you order from the first place which is the first group of 30 will get the price of $330. When the modification is done, price will be higher like that?

What do you think?

Cheers,

Paul

PS: I will send the PM to all of you from the list above to ask whether which dial you want and ask for the deposit of $100 (in case, we got 30 person or over, the deposit will be only $65). Once the watch is done, I will inspect the watch one by one and you pay the rest + shipping to you.

Cheers,

Paul

I think I am in love with this watch so add me one more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1) Rolexfinder X 2

2) aanival x2 (one black dial and other white dial)

3) archibald

4) Sql_pl

5) Chrischy

6) exper

7) deltatahoe

8 RKDK

9) fijikid

10) funkystar

11) 100

12) dapri

13) sixtesat

14) MyNameIsPeterAndImOld