When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1680...finally!

Omega

• 1 year later...

Now after long time I decided to change the datewheel after long search for a correct one. There are silver datewheels around, but unfortunatelly without sunburst and they are too dark - so I have asked for solutions around and finally I find someone who can do it without washing/scraching up the number print. Please don't ask me how this is made, this is a prototype and there needs more to be tested to be perfect. The only problem is to source some, nobody has them anymore - and there are needed a minimum of 100 pcs. to get it started to do a first batch. Maybe someone can help here... :bounce:

This datewheel was a bit too dark, but after the treadment the silver gets more shiny - maybe because of the breaking light with the sunburst structure!?

But let's see the result of the first one:

pgWME55EV7tV.JPG

WAa8DIXQI6pY.JPG

oIPu1C7oL1iF.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Now after long time I decided to change the datewheel after long search for a correct one. There are silver datewheels around, but unfortunatelly without sunburst and they are too dark - so I have asked for solutions around and finally I find someone who can do it without washing/scraching up the number print. Please don't ask me how this is made, this is a prototype and there needs more to be tested to be perfect. The only problem is to source some, nobody has them anymore - and there are needed a minimum of 100 pcs. to get it started to do a first batch. Maybe someone can help here... :bounce:

This datewheel was a bit too dark, but after the treadment the silver gets more shiny - maybe because of the breaking light with the sunburst structure!?

But let's see the result of the first one:

How much to buy the 100 minimum?? If they are really that good, Im sure a couple of us could get together and make an investment.

dizz