When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Roadster

none

It's fairly close, but the overall sharpness isn't there. The middle bump on the end link lacks the sharp edges of the genuine. The lug-end screws are awful. There is roughness evident where the crystal seats into the case.

107000-24765.jpg

It would be improved if you ditched the stainless band and attached a genuine leather one, but the style of the stainless band is half the attraction of that watch for me...

Actually the gen has silver hands as well, it is an extremly close rep as I have had one since almost 3+ years ago bought off the old yahoo auctions and am pleased with it - have compared it on numerous occasions with a gen at various AD's. The only cmoplaint I have now is that it feels like a ladies version compared to the GMT / Chrono but sadly those reps aren't as close.

Here's a few non dealer photos for you

108820-24414.jpg

108820-24415.jpg

108820-24416.jpg

108820-24417.jpg

Edited by exper

Overall a very good rep. I have one that is about 3 years old and it is probably a little better than this Honpo version. Both my version and this version have the glaring date font flaw. The real Roadster has a custom printed datewheel while the reps have the standard ETA datewheel. And it's very noticeable. This Honpo version has a lousy caseback that looks nothing like a genuine. The version I have from 3 years ago has an engraved caseback (the Honpo caseback looks to be printed on rather than engraved). And the details on my caseback are very faithful to the rep, while the Honpo isn't close. Otherwise the dial looks very good as does the case for the most part. The silver hands are accurate, too on the particular model in your photo. I have seen many a gen with silver hands.