When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So is now the time to buy that Rep which has the Swiss ETA movement?

Prsist

Yes! I believe so, as you can see they are getting scarcer, I can tell as I'm a official dealer for past 6 years and they are harder to come by... and will be. COPY ETA movements are slowly taking over the market, just like SWISS 7750 vs A7750 in the day.

Also you need to first of all find a dealer that will guarantee GEN ETA movements as it's very hard to tell to differiatate between them, most dont open your caseback much less know what's inside. We open all casebacks on GEN ETA and will guarantee GEN ETA if you purchase it, I also made a guide and will re-up it in a couple of days (it still shud be in my section) how to tell the difference. I seen them by the hundreds upon hundreds ETA (as well as COPY ETA).

We offer them both, COPY or GEN ETA, when you order gen, we have our watchmaker open the case-back, and verify it and put on a benchtester as well, when closed we silicon grease your rubbers and we stamp our logo in the caseback to note that it has been opened and verified.

You get a QC-checklist of all the things we did on your watch, we post before shipping and we test the movement / functionality / power-reserve before shipping it out.

You can visit our store and see prices and details there... keep in mind that copy eta as a general rule are about 200-240++ range, GEN ETA begins at 260+ range... it doesn't matter at what dealer you buy you have to keep this in mind, those are about the correct prices, if listed to low and looks to good to be true... it often is... also sometimes you cannot trust the factories or mistake can be made so that is why we double check on GEN ETA (if ordered).

Yes we ship to anywhere in the world, if you in USA no problems, if you are in Europe, we ship via UK to prevent custom seizures... we also guarantee all shipments on safe arrival.

I will post a pic of my QC-checklist that gets checked and done on your watch. We also offer GEN ETA movements separetely if needed, or even GEN ETA that looks like an rolex 3135... it's in my webstore, in the flash gallery new watches series...

post-935-125428616435_thumb.png

post-935-125428618489_thumb.png

Edited by EuroTimez