When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Westime Beverly Hills, Ca.

As many of you have read and seen my post regarding my RGRC. I thought I would do a small follow up.

I was in Beverly Hills yesterday, picking up a birthday present for my girl. Some GEN Tiffany's crap. ha!

Anyway, I decided to take a little walk across the cobble stone street to Westime. Of course before I walked in I made sure my sleeve was pulled down so that my Silver Rubber Clad wasn't exposed. :)

I got my hands on the Rose Gold and although I have seen one up close and personal before I bought my rep. After having the rep for a month or so and getting pretty acquainted with it. I am even more impressed by the rep. Honestly, it is superb. There really wasn't anything that came to my attention. We are talking about a watch that lists for over 30k. I am holding it in my hand and I can not see anything that looks different (to the naked eye) from the rep I have for 568.00.

Anyway, just a bit of information.

hmmmmmmm, what is my next target?

Cool. And how about weight? Noticeable difference?

Not at all. Really it felt like I was holding my watch. The only thing and it was VERY slight was the lume in the daylight. But it was MUCH less noticeable on the RG than it was on the silver RC on the day I ran into my friend (see earlier post)

I'm considering a The Zigmeister job and it really will be undetectable.