When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monte Blanc Sport

lanikai

The lesser brands seem to have more perfection than the famous brands.. interesting...

I dug this out.. it is a stunning watch .. the bracelet is awesome .. I need to give this one more wrist time fo sure

if you've never seen this one.. it's worth a look.. the weight is substantial, very well done ..imo

enjoy the pics

monteblancsports005.jpg

monteblancsports030.jpg

monteblancsports011.jpg

monteblancsports012.jpg

monteblancsports018.jpg

monteblancsports017.jpg

monteblancsports021.jpg

monteblancsports019.jpg

monteblancsports001.jpg

Thanks for viewing

AC

Lani

monteblancsports003.jpg

Unusualy for a MB I like that!

How close to the gen is she Lani? As good as the Discovery?

The lesser brands seem to have more perfection than the famous brands.. interesting...

Well if the theory that errors keep the lawyers at bay holds water that makes sense. MB's are too busy trying to keep their pens safe!

Col.

A couple of years ago Pix did an awesome review of this piece.. it was received with "luke warm" attention .. maybe it's the "average pricing" for the gen or the brand, but it is a "Super rep." imo...it is a solid piece the engraving on the watch is to close to the genuine to call..

it will get more wrist time .. I haven't forgotten it.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

the genuine comes in white dial also,.which looks great.. gotta check if it's repped.. but with the response this rep had, maybe not..

Genuine

movadobaby2076415288584.jpg

AC

Lani

Trusty and King as well... but King 60 USD more expensive... :unsure:

I cannot say enough about the bracelet... it is one of the "best" .. rep/gen .. it has suavivity B) the white panda dial is soooo tempting the watch has a certain "bling" fator for a divers.. leave it to the French... :lol:

AC

Lani

One of the great things about this watch - a Submariner is always questioned, even gen subs bring the "is it real?" question. Nobody ever asks that about a Mont Blanc, especially one as heavy and well made as this one.

Rolex really screws themselves with all the "anti-counterfeit" crap.

It never occurs to people that a Mont Blanc might be a rep. Same with Bvlgari or Baume & Mercier. People just say "nice watch"

One of the great things about this watch - a Submariner is always questioned, even gen subs bring the "is it real?" question. Nobody ever asks that about a Mont Blanc, especially one as heavy and well made as this one.

Rolex really screws themselves with all the "anti-counterfeit" crap.

It never occurs to people that a Mont Blanc might be a rep. Same with Bvlgari or Baume & Mercier. People just say "nice watch"

true.. MB flies under the radar.. most don't know they make watches.. B) but the rep is ..imo is a Super Rep..the cost of the genuine is very inexpensive.. still it is ver, very well done..

the white dial is stunning also..very classy dial..imo

AC

Lani

Mine just arrived today. Ordered it from Joshua on Oct. 26, and it arrived on Nov. 3....not bad for the other side of the globe.

I plan to send it off for service now (as a precaution) given what I know about the A7750 movement.

This is really nicely made, and I am surprised by the quality of the bracelet; much better than I had expected.

The bezel ratchet is good too.

Thanks for your review Lani....good choice.

Garrett

Mine just arrived today. Ordered it from Joshua on Oct. 26, and it arrived on Nov. 3....not bad for the other side of the globe.

I plan to send it off for service now (as a precaution) given what I know about the A7750 movement.

This is really nicely made, and I am surprised by the quality of the bracelet; much better than I had expected.

The bezel ratchet is good too.

Thanks for your review Lani....good choice.

Garrett

Congrats Garrett !!!

it is a winner fo sure..

hope to see some wrist pics once you receive it back. :victory:

Live Strong and Wear it well..

L