When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hong Kong Tailor

valerian

You might want to consider getting the suit in Thailand as well, as there is no shortage of competent (most often Indian) tailors there. One good shop in Bangkok is (or used to be at least) Boss Apparels, close to the National Stadium skytrain stop. I was told by British expats I met that it was where they got their clothes made and personally I was very happy with my purchase of some linen shirts and a linen suit. Not rock bottom prices, but more than fair compared to Europe and very laid back and competent staff. Might be worth a look.

Tomorrow now Val :D

As Agrippa says Thailand is also a good option, friends of mine traveled there and the son (very fashion conscious) bought 3 Bespoke suits.

I saw them and they were all excellent quality, I can't remember how much he paid but they were very cheap.

Ken

• 1 month later...

I was looking at this a while ago and Jantzen was seemingly a good bet if you're buying off the internet, but better if you can get sized while you're over there as then the sizes are accurate!

Ihave used Jantzen as well and am very happy with both his shirts and suits.

• 2 months later...

purchased a beautiful cream colored italian linen suit from jantzen tailors for my wedding in cancun last week. ricky from jantzen has my measurements on file, i have worked with him in the past so i bought it site on seen. the suit was exactly what i was looking for, really nice. I recommend them highly. www.jantzentailor.com

• 7 months later...

I used Sams Taylor in Hong Kong when I was there last March. Its the true 24hr suit experience and he has a great range of fabrics. I visited two other taylors before going to Sam's and the fabrics offered to me were rubbish!

Sam's is great place steeped in history with pictures of Sam with a whole host of Celeb clients. Dont be afraid to haggle though, I halved the price of my suit and shirt ;)

• 1 month later...

Im looking at getting some shirts from Jentzen for work/casual wear as i need some new ones.

Ordering online. is there anything you guys would recommend when ordering online from Jentzen? requests, style, extras, allowances with measurements etc?

i was looking at some plain shirts with a monogram maybe on the cuff?

• 2 years later...