When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gauging Interest: Custom Made Yacht-master Dials (16622)

ubiquitous

Do you really believe making 4xx stupid postings is making you an experienced poster ?

:lol::lol::lol:

:blink:

Actually I think you've outdone me right there in the Stupid Posting Award. But then maybe we should all feel honoured that for once you chose to stop lurking and actually feel moved to write something, albeit as insipid and pointless as that. Or were the [ :lol::lol::lol: ] smilies meant to indicate you were trying to be funny?

You know, for once I know how Neil feels dealing with some of the types that infest this place, but life's too short, so I apologise sincerely in advance for giving you grief, must be the winter nights drawing in affecting my mood. :whistling:

Randy - seems the hungry wolves are baying for blood again, can't hold 'em back for ever :lol:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please get some STATUS now UBI??? You said October 20th, they would be done... What's the word... i am desperate..I need one badly!!

If you need one so badly why didn't you initiate the project so as to have it done within your required timeline? I think Ubi deserves your gratitude, not your demands. Sheesh.

If you need one so badly why didn't you initiate the project so as to have it done within your required timeline? I think Ubi deserves your gratitude, not your demands. Sheesh.

Guys I am just excited and THRILLED at this coming... UBI is the man... The Yachtmaster is my favorite watch. I love it and am thrilled to see the outcome... Hippp Hipp Hoorrahhh for UBI!!

Guys I am just excited and THRILLED at this coming... UBI is the man... The Yachtmaster is my favorite watch. I love it and am thrilled to see the outcome... Hippp Hipp Hoorrahhh for UBI!!

Thrilled or not, it's impatience that is causing dealers and others grief lately... just sit tight - it'll happen when it happens (I've been waiting for several months for my palp crown)

Spoke with my dial guy... According to him, the indicies are not correct. So... A bit longer of a wait. Sorry guys... With custom made stuff, that's the way it goes. A lot of back and forth until things are up to snuff...

Take your time UBI. take as much time as you need. We are all excited for the final results to come in. Thanks again

Christ, the madness continues...

142998-16426.jpg

R hasn't even received the first prototype yet, never mind making revisions, so we're talking about at least another month AT LEAST!!! Christ, I'm used to waiting MONTHS with custom dials. Where is the sense in rushing to join a non-existent queue for a sale that hasn't even begun yet? :blink:

Be patient, as all good things come to those who wait, not those who bleat 'me too' and 'any update?' on a daily or weekly basis. As soon as there's news, you'll know about it, so just bookmark the bloody thread or enable email notification and take a pill.

Doc

Be patient, as all good things come to those who wait, not those who bleat 'me too' and 'any update?' on a daily or weekly basis.

Me too.

Any update?

:Jumpy:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:lol:

Give Randy a break - please. He has other things to take care of at the moment - but he didn't forget us. He often said it. When there's something new he will share with us - the same moment he knows it...

And he is a man of his words - I know him!

Exactly, it's better for him to ignore this thread altogether until he decides he has something concrete :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi gang... Still waiting. Dunno what the delay is; all I can say is, I'm in the same boat! Trying my best to be patient... Hope you guys can bear through the wait with me.

Cheers,

R

Some of us can Randy, please don't feel you have to post weekly non-updates just because of a few 'me want NOW' posters.

Patience is a virtue and all that.... :D