When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

This isnt looking good.

I for one would be bending over backwards to make sure my integrity stayed intact.

Saying "im telling you i posted them" is about as useful as a pork pie in a mosque!!

Lani's right,refund till they turn up.Thats the only way forward.

If it does all go t.i.t.s up.

Isnt there some way that say 50 or 100 of us could all throw in 10 or 20 USD in to a pot and get these lads the watches they were supposed to get????I know for a fact that theres that many of us who would sort it!!

Just an idea but im sure we could do it.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:unsure: er, I mean

poster84762152.jpg

:victory: :victory: :victory:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the story is shot full of holes.. I'll bet my entire collection that the Seller is posting from Sweden.. furthermore.. keep ditching your responsibility and you'll probably have peeps knocking on your door.. visiting relatives..maybe even your work... this is close to 900 usd you have of members monies..

this is not a threat in any way shape or form.... but I think you should think about your actions.. and make it right.. because obviously for whatever reason your not being truthful

And obviously members here are expert in I.T. ... so your other forum activities could be in jeopardy ... menaing other forums will get wind of this some way... some how..

may as well just reimburse the membership ALL the monies and clean your slate.. before it is really too late..

just some Advise I think you should heed :good:

AC/Lani

Looks like the story is shot full of holes.. I'll bet my entire collection that the Seller is posting from Sweden.. furthermore.. keep ditching your responsibility and you'll probably have peeps knocking on your door.. visiting relatives..maybe even your work... this is close to 900 usd you have of members monies..

this is not a threat in any way shape or form.... but I think you should think about your actions.. and make it right.. because obviously for whatever reason your not being truthful

And obviously members here are expert in I.T. ... so your other forum activities could be in jeopardy ... menaing other forums will get wind of this some way... some how..

may as well just reimburse the membership ALL the monies and clean your slate.. before it is really too late..

just some Advise I think you should heed :good:

AC/Lani

Indeed,

I think he should make amends here on the spot, 900USD is a lot of money for the most of us and 430 of that was mine ;-(

He's very active in:

Flashback.org

Repgeek

RWI

Rolexforums.com

Thailandforum.se

numerous windows7 forums

Anyone near Boras Sweden? If there are members who want to help they can PM me for all sorts of info i gathered so far. Because i'm a straighforward guy with principles i won't post it publicly here unless the 'seller' forces me to by not amending the situation

I think we .. as many of us as possible should make an effort to post a thread and chime in on whatever other forum he is know to frequent..

let's pay a visit.. B)

Nice one. Agree. with class -as you say.

Is he known as Xslyxx on all those forums?? Or do we need to be looking out for others?

team up :group:

mg

Hi,

I also bought a watch from him, he sent me a tracking ID and I received the watch 4 days later. Conversation without problems and the watch was as described.

Hopes this helps...

In another case I was less lucky, look here http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/105881-pam-127-fiddy/

Where was your watch shipped from? :unsure:

So its 4 watches by now - I dont think this can just be jst bad luck! Something must be wrong with that guy.

I will wait for another week then start to take aktion.

My cousin lives in Sweden and she will try to find out if I can give her a power of attorney, and the other two one of course too so she can start to press charges at the swedish prosecution in our names, whats nice about her: her husband is a lawyer.

Mods: please save his IPs whick are usefull for reporting him or identifying him when prosecuting.

This will be three reports about the same person - I think we will get the swedish prosecution to take action.

All we need is his address also his IP will do: btw. one watch arrived - so there should be a senders address.

I am not willing to get him by with that! This summer all my family will take a three weeks trip to sweden....again, knowing his address...he should start up hiding.

So lets stay in contact via PM to exchange his address and some official paperwork lter on for the power of attorney - more via PM in about 1 week which I am willing to wait from today.

Cheers

BJ

This knucklehead is being dealt with on RG as well.

I feel for the guys who were out watches- we got hit with something similar from someone based in Oklahoma last week and we can definitely sympathize.

We'll be assisting your admin in compiling IP addresses and going proactive here.

Nice one. Agree. with class -as you say.

Is he known as Xslyxx on all those forums?? Or do we need to be looking out for others?

team up :group:

mg

Yes same nickname

So its 4 watches by now - I dont think this can just be jst bad luck! Something must be wrong with that guy.

I will wait for another week then start to take aktion.

My cousin lives in Sweden and she will try to find out if I can give her a power of attorney, and the other two one of course too so she can start to press charges at the swedish prosecution in our names, whats nice about her: her husband is a lawyer.

Mods: please save his IPs whick are usefull for reporting him or identifying him when prosecuting.

This will be three reports about the same person - I think we will get the swedish prosecution to take action.

All we need is his address also his IP will do: btw. one watch arrived - so there should be a senders address.

I am not willing to get him by with that! This summer all my family will take a three weeks trip to sweden....again, knowing his address...he should start up hiding.

So lets stay in contact via PM to exchange his address and some official paperwork lter on for the power of attorney - more via PM in about 1 week which I am willing to wait from today.

Cheers

BJ

Alright BJ, when you are at his house collect my money too please. I've sent you a PM BTW

I feel for the guys who were out watches- we got hit with something similar from someone based in Oklahoma last week and we can definitely sympathize.

We'll be assisting your admin in compiling IP addresses and going proactive here.

Thanks SFA!

Anyone post a thread over at RG or RWI ??

not that we are in anyway "threatening" the seller.. nothing can be farther from the truth.. but as a community we trust each other, and an issue like this cannot be ignored..great to see the "Team" ivolvement in making things right..

Makes me grateful for you all..

AC/Lani

Anyone post a thread over at RG or RWI ??

not that we are in anyway "threatening" the seller.. nothing can be farther from the truth.. but as a community we trust each other, and an issue like this cannot be ignored..great to see the "Team" ivolvement in making things right..

Makes me grateful for you all..

AC/Lani

Yes there is a post there:

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=96704

So all chime in and leave your 2cnts

does that mean that he have done bad deals on RG ealier ?

OMG!

Are u guys for real.

First of all, Watches have been sent, like I have told u now 100 times.Some are not willing to face the fact that I am not responsible for the shipping?!?!?

Second of all, i do not feel "threaten" by you here as I simply do not understand whay I should do that AND most importent of all...im from croatia.

So If u wish to come and visit me, plz do so. I can even rent u an apartment by the sea if u want to stay a few nights.

Another thing....can someone PROVE me doing something wrong? Its just the words "I didnt get my watch"

Well I say.....YES u did recive the watch!

I really start to loose my temper here of urs accusation.

OMG!

Are u guys for real.

First of all, Watches have been sent, like I have told u now 100 times.Some are not willing to face the fact that I am not responsible for the shipping?!?!?

Second of all, i do not feel "threaten" by you here as I simply do not understand whay I should do that AND most importent of all...im from croatia.

So If u wish to come and visit me, plz do so. I can even rent u an apartment by the sea if u want to stay a few nights.

Another thing....can someone PROVE me doing something wrong? Its just the words "I didnt get my watch"

Well I say.....YES u did recive the watch!

I really start to loose my temper here of urs accusation.

Yes Sylvester, we do know that you are from Croatia, whether you live there now or not is a different story, or if you're moving between Croatia and Sweden. So what you're saying is that three people have received their watches but all three are claiming they haven't received? If so, can you please post a picture or a tracking id for said watches.

Stallone?

I am not saying anything at all but just that I have sent the watches.

I am, like i also said, really sorry for the ones that didnt get their watches YET. But alot of other people buying from me did. ALWAYS

And I have been a member of the forum for a long time, so why would I do something as silly as u accusing me of? Comone guys seriously

Now, the sale is between me and the ones buying from me. We had a PM contact before any transaction. I also told that sometimes I do not get any track id. And I did not in the case here.

SO we all knew what was.right?

I didnt lie to anyone, nor will I do that.

Stallone?

I am not saying anything at all but just that I have sent the watches.

I am, like i also said, really sorry for the ones that didnt get their watches YET. But alot of other people buying from me did. ALWAYS

And I have been a member of the forum for a long time, so why would I do something as silly as u accusing me of? Comone guys seriously

Now, the sale is between me and the ones buying from me. We had a PM contact before any transaction. I also told that sometimes I do not get any track id. And I did not in the case here.

SO we all knew what was.right?

I didnt lie to anyone, nor will I do that.

Yes we are dead serious. I've asked you 5 times for tracking and the last thing you said was:

watch is sent, will be back with trackID

so that impies you got one there on the spot but havent had the time to PM it to me. I've never heard of postal services that give you tracking a day after you brought the package. Also in every Countra, Croatia or Sweden sending with tracking is possible, if you chose not to do so it's your risk! Also there are 3 people with problems with you and totals to 900USD you have of our money. If I had known you would send without tracking(or not at all as i'm more and more convinced of) i would have backed out of the deal!

Oh my god you crack me up. Or you don't know anything about computers of you yust play dumb, IP adresses don't lie, people do.

And that Stallone? comment cracks me up even more. Even your email spells your correct name Sylvester shall i post the rest of the details i have? It's all in the open and confirmed by admins.

You have have a very clear trail to follow and we'll see how the story unfold but i would strongly suggest you make amends and pay us back or we'll have to follow another route

Yes we are dead serious. I've asked you 5 times for tracking and the last thing you said was:

watch is sent, will be back with trackID

so that impies you got one there on the spot but havent had the time to PM it to me. I've never heard of postal services that give you tracking a day after you brought the package. Also in every Countra, Croatia or Sweden sending with tracking is possible, if you chose not to do so it's your risk! Also there are 3 people with problems with you and totals to 900USD you have of our money. If I had known you would send without tracking(or not at all as i'm more and more convinced of) i would have backed out of the deal!

Oh my god you crack me up. Or you don't know anything about computers of you yust play dumb, IP adresses don't lie, people do.

And that Stallone? comment cracks me up even more. Even your email spells your correct name Sylvester shall i post the rest of the details i have? It's all in the open and confirmed by admins.

You have have a very clear trail to follow and we'll see how the story unfold but i would strongly suggest you make amends and pay us back or we'll have to follow another route

Plz spell it out here...I dont give a f....im so tired of u right now.

By the way...plz be sure to give out right information of the person u think I am?

Regarding IP. are u for real. U ever heard of a VPN tunnel??????? I can sit in Berlin and ull se an IP where I want u to see.

Regarding the trial to follow?? For WHAT? lol

Watches are sent!

If u do not recive watches by end of Feb, contact me then. Untill then......f off

But for the record again I have sent them. Its your word against mine.

I still don't get the Sweden/Croatia thing. OP stated that he bought the watch in Sweden and it was mailed from there??? :g:

All those different stories add to the confusion. Could seller please explain? :unsure:

Well, I think, because of my IP the guy I sold watches to, thinks I live in Sweden?

But nevermind that.

Watches are shipped from Croatia with croatian postoffice. I have never, ever hide that fact, nor will I.

And another thing is that I have 2 people who can speak for me sending the watches.