When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy was at RWG1.1 and RWI under various user names, he will find it a little hard to sell on either for the time being. Asuming he fails to come thru for all partys he will be removed permently.

Col.

RWI/RWG1.1 Admin Teams.

Why so many usernames???a couple over at RG aswell??

Whatever the outcome of this id be very surprised if you could sell a set of springbars,never mind a watch.

Sort these lads out and lets have an end to it.

To the buyers:

I have sent u an email. Plz respond to it before sunday.

To you other here:

I understand u want to make something good here. BUT problem is u dont have the right information u think u have and u are acusing me and blaming me for something u all came up with. All sorts of conspiracy.

Now let me just say that after this BS im finished here and the other forums had closed my accounts??????????

I have never doubted that someone, in this forums, ever cheated on me when I didnt recive my parts and watches.

To u in RWI forum (admin), who mailed me, I hope u do same thing u did to me to the guy i emailed u about when I dint get my thing....AND its 3 month now..BUT I HAD PAITENT NOT TO acusing him of [censored].

That being said, if i wanted to rip of somebodey money. DO u really think I would do that for 300-400 euros? lol

Never have I or will I lower my self to that grade. I earn quite good, I travel alot in many countries, so 300 or 400 euros is not something I would do.

NOW when the watches arrive, which I hope, I hope u have the same dignety as I did and tell me that and pay for them.

oh... one more thing..

To u whom said u would get medevil on my ass =))

Plz PM me...Im sure we can find a spot for cofee...AND i hope not u threatend me in any way. That would be really stupid. U never know who the other guy is.

BUT like I said, I have made a couple of sales and had never had this problems. Sad thing is it all ends here for me....

GL all...

xsllyx

All that you have said is good and well.. but this is a large amount of members monies .. and hopefully you learn what kind of responsibility, trading watches here and on other fora's takes..

tracking is imperative.. for piece of mind for the buyer and proof of shipping for the seller.. and communication is ultimate..

I am hoping this is all a huge mis-communication.. and the ball has really been in your court.. everything else has been "reaction" to your lack of attention to detail.. weather it be communication or whatever.. I myself am not perfect.. but the responsibility is not and should not be on the buyer.. he/she fulfilled their part by making payment.. your half should of been to follow through ASAP with the tracking .. not a month later or not at all..

Remember, this community "reacted" to your "actions" or lack of actions.. nothing more..

I hope this has a happy ending .. although very long and drawn out.. I sincerely hope that all is well in the end..

I still think 3 plus months is a bit long to be "stuck" in the mail system.. and hope you prove me and others wrong.. but if the shoe was on the other foot.. mainly yours.. we would react the same..,because this community cares about all members..

AC/Lani

Wel I payed the shippingcosts. Its not free sending without trac id u know.

And that is the only thing I can prove its ever been sent.

SO thats how!

So if youve got reciepts from paying for shipping,show them to the lads,its better than nothing.

If you paid with CC,take a pic of your monthly statement(with acc. numbers blanked out).it will show 4 payments to the P.O

Simples!!!!!

So if youve got reciepts from paying for shipping,show them to the lads,its better than nothing.

If you paid with CC,take a pic of your monthly statement(with acc. numbers blanked out).it will show 4 payments to the P.O

Simples!!!!!

+1. We all get receipts and I am sure being used to this world its the least you would have just to prove you posted something on that day and at that time.

If you havent got this.....then it doesnt help on your own comments regarding making a claim with the Crotes Post office....

+1. We all get receipts and I am sure being used to this world its the least you would have just to prove you posted something on that day and at that time.

If you havent got this.....then it doesnt help on your own comments regarding making a claim with the Crotes Post office....

+ 1. Im guessing you lost them or threw them away. If not let's see those receipts. That would at least show some proof that the watches were sent. If It were me I would want to post those receipts ASAP. If you were In these gentlemen's shoes would you not feel the same way? :unsure:

didn't read this thread until now, combed through all 8 pages. the seller sounds full of [censored]. nothing is "free", yes, we all know that. but why didn't you spend something extra so in case the unforeseen could happen, you can provide proof that it was shipped with tracking. buyer bought the watch from you since Oct 09, how long should he wait for, until Oct. 2010?

for you to not include tracking that is your fault. your fault only, not the buyers. you should learn your lesson, refund the money back, and consider lesson learned. and why do you need to have several usernames on the same forum? just what is the purpose of that? I really cannot think of anything else, other than shady business. and why do you have a name on rolexforum? are you trying to rip some gen owners, by sending them reps, and charge them gen money? and when these gen forums later find out that you have "associations" with these rep forums, what do you think they are going to think? that rep forum people are just a bunch of scumbags because of you?

and what's with the attitude to your buyers, your "until then, f you" words were not necesary. change the scenario for a second, if YOU bought something from someone back in oct. nothing shows up, and the seller you bought from have no record of shipment, and just said, "take my word for it" how the hell would you feel? I bet it's not going to be all that good.

hell, I have shipped a broken polex for sale for like $40 and still did tracking, because I wanted to make sure my buyer gets what he or she bought, and to protect me. In this case, you clearly did not think it through, you didn't want to take responsibility. everything is all about "your word". and you said "why would I scam for 300 euros? well, how many members have complained now, add them all up, and you are into 4 figures. that is not a small coin. and yes, if you were to scam, you certainly have done quite well haven't you?

every single time when you post, it's all about "you". how "you" sent them, how "you" do not want to lose money. never once have I seen you said you were truly sorry that you put the buyers in the situation like this. Do the right thing, and refund all money. I'm sure the buyers would have enough honor in that if they do receive the watch later, they will repay you again. The main thing at hand is this: you reached a deal, you sold things. buyer pays you, you received money, and buyers do not have their goods. Someone is screwed out of money, and it's not you at this time. so do the math, and do the right thing.

and I hope it all works out in the end for all parties involved. one way or another. and thanks to the admins from the various forums to step in at this time.

Well such small amounts I pay cash and so probably does he. Anyway, what does the receipt help? Its still no tracking number.

Also I dont think it makes sence to keep bashing on him - he will refund, lets wait till that has happened!

Surely if you didnt consider tracking necessary for what ever reason you would at least want to prove postage even if it didnt prove what you sent. Though given the number of items involved it would help especially if you wanted to try and ensure you had some recourse with the post office which is the guys contention. (though I dont understand how without the proper form of shipping ie insured tracked etc)

And although you say small amounts we are not talking the price of a stamp here, in that respect its considerably more.

Personally I am not bashing the guy but I do think the majority of the comments on here are reasonable yet the responses have been less so. As for waiting I think a few guys involved have been more than patient given the time they have been waiting but moreso because of the information or rather misinformation they have been given I refer to what they were told about tracking numbers to follow etc though by admission these never existed.

Pete, I am 100% with you. But he promised to refund - and if I understand his mal right he will do so even today...so lets wait a few more hours then we'll know.

All I said is: what else then a refund can we want? So now he will refund we could at least keep quiet untill the deadline has passed fruitless. He was talking about "end of february" at latest.

Pete, I am 100% with you. But he promised to refund - and if I understand his mal right he will do so even today...so lets wait a few more hours then we'll know.

All I said is: what else then a refund can we want? So now he will refund we could at least keep quiet untill the deadline has passed fruitless. He was talking about "end of february" at latest.

but funny enough, the refund do not include me - he want to refund the latest deals - but not the deal that caused this tread - hmmm...

but i finally got the DSSD i wanted, but from PeteM instead - with tracking number and all :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Marinamm20

but funny enough, the refund do not include me - he want to refund the latest deals - but not the deal that caused this tread - hmmm...

but i finally got the DSSD i wanted, but from PeteM instead - with tracking number and all :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Marinamm20

Why is there no refund for marinamm20!??!??? :wounded1:

Hi folks,

I am very sorry to hear that not everyone is refunded. But I think its worth speaking out loud:

He refunded me! Not via the refund option and "only" the net amount with fees on the way back deducted but though he did!

So I lost 9 EUR which sound a lot better than 145 EUR and although I am still quite confused about the circumstances I am quite happy with the outcome now.

Some info:

The refund came from a different account than I paid to - strange but he** I dont care.

So I think he's on the right track now - and may be hasnt ever been on the wrong one and just has a weird communication style?

I wish you all best luck in receiving your money back and want to thank everyone for the support here in the thread and also via PM.

Cheers!