When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posting from Slovenia............

Im out working 4 weeks in a row, which give me limited acces to internet. Thats why I have limited option to turn back pm as often as I would.

That being said, I told u I sent your watches. AND I DID

Im so sick and tired of someone acusing me with [censored] I didnt do or have any power of. I also told u, when u pmd me, that I dont get track id. I told u I would do what I can...right! Thats the way it is here in Croatia.

AND I shipped from Croatia. Cause I live there. Sweden??

I buy many watches and trade over a lot of forums...Now some times I dont get what I pay, some times its lost with customs and so on.

But its the risk I take......

I do not start to acuse some one for fooling me??????

So as I told u...and been telling u...WATCHES are sent to u. What more can I say.?

I dont need to hide from here...I havent done anything..

ANd let me ask u one thing.....What will u do when they arrive, and they will, in a week or two?

Posting from Slovenia............

Im out working 4 weeks in a row, which give me limited acces to internet. Thats why I have limited option to turn back pm as often as I would.

That being said, I told u I sent your watches. AND I DID

Im so sick and tired of someone acusing me with [censored] I didnt do or have any power of. I also told u, when u pmd me, that I dont get track id. I told u I would do what I can...right! Thats the way it is here in Croatia.

AND I shipped from Croatia. Cause I live there. Sweden??

I buy many watches and trade over a lot of forums...Now some times I dont get what I pay, some times its lost with customs and so on.

But its the risk I take......

I do not start to acuse some one for fooling me??????

So as I told u...and been telling u...WATCHES are sent to u. What more can I say.?

I dont need to hide from here...I havent done anything..

ANd let me ask u one thing.....What will u do when they arrive, and they will, in a week or two?

If they do arrive both me and Suchecracks will apologize deeply but right now it doesn't favor you that you sent without tracking which was part of the deal and we both demanded! Also i've traced all your sent e-mails and are all from Sweden! So don't say you are in Croatia. And if you are certain you sent the you should refund us and trust us to pay once we get them and not all the BS with you cannot take responibility. I have enough personal info on you mr. NetonNet and have collected enough data from other boards to connect the dots

About the trackID: You PM-ed me the 26th and an admin can see this in the Pm you sent:

I sent this:

Sent 25 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

Also i'd like to stress out that you must send with tracking

Tracking will provide both parties the details there the watch is.

Sent 25 January 2010 - 11:17 AM

Good it sorted out.

Yes the paypal is correct!

I will speak to post office and send u the track id.

Best regards

Sent 26 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

watch is send to u.

will be back with trick id

best regards

So that was part of the deal an you dissappearing didnt help', and now you say you are working, before you said it was a vacation

And I didnt get back to u since I didnt get any track id.

We can discuss all we want where im from, not that i seem to matter, BUT I now where I live?

Anyhow.....

I am sorry for u not reciving ur watches yet. BUT like I said there is notthing I can do about it? I have sent them.......end of period.

I do not have time to justufy my name here, and try to follow every thing happening on RWG.

I know I sent them, and told u regarding track id.....

AND i hope u, one day u will be acused for shittttt u didnt do......

You have to realize, when you keep changing your story and saying you live in place xx or xx and someone knows you're lying, that will make people believe you are lying about other stuff as well. I'm not saying you are, but everyone's heard of crying wolf. If the watches do show up, everyone will be happy and apologies are in order but seeing as there are no customs to pass, you are really responsible for making sure the watch gets where it's supposed to be or at least prove you've sent them. What I believe the buyers want now is a seller that can help them as much as possible trying to resolve the issue, there has already been propositions for reimbursals until the watches arrive and it's something I see as fair, seeing as several people haven't received their watches yet.

You have to realize, when you keep changing your story and saying you live in place xx or xx and someone knows you're lying, that will make people believe you are lying about other stuff as well. I'm not saying you are, but everyone's heard of crying wolf. If the watches do show up, everyone will be happy and apologies are in order but seeing as there are no customs to pass, you are really responsible for making sure the watch gets where it's supposed to be or at least prove you've sent them. What I believe the buyers want now is a seller that can help them as much as possible trying to resolve the issue, there has already been propositions for reimbursals until the watches arrive and it's something I see as fair, seeing as several people haven't received their watches yet.

I think he underestimates the trail he left/leaves on the internet to follow if you know how to look. Have made enough screenshots to validate my story and his identity. Also the admins here can trace IP's om his repliing on the forum.

So i think my offer to reimburse us is valid and many members here and on the Geek can vouch for my word that i'll pay if the watches do ever arrive

Im back from my business trip. Didnt have time to answer on pm or mail!

I send the watch as we agreed. I dont have any track id..never had when I sent from sweden.

Now I never ever had any problems with sending watches...I hope u recive your watch.

Why travel all the way from Croatia to Sweden to post a parcel? :unsure:

Why travel all the way from Croatia to Sweden to post a parcel? :unsure:

Yeah last time around it was the same story and MarinaMM20 never got a watch he paid good money for, now i see i going in the same direction for myself and Suchecracks. In almost every country tracking is possible but his story is inconsitent as hell.

If the watches do turn up....and i hope they do,it still doesnt change the fact that people have been left hanging.

As far as im concerned,if you sell a watch or any item for that matter.Some kind of communication should be kept up until the deal is done.

Nope as stated earlier, i never recieved the DSSD

So i had a successfull deal with PeteM with tracking number and all instead - so i finally got a DSSD on my wrist.

but it have been an somewhat expensive learning, this have been the first time in my 4

Can I as xslyyx why it would take a month to receive the watch or watches,(after you mail them).. and why has marinamm not received his DSSD??.. and weather you sent it with tracking or you haven't, if you have where is the tracking number, as you say you have it?? and do you have the funds to reimburse the members? As it seems that marinamm should receive a reimbursement of all funds.. and please don't say you sent it and it's not your responsibility.. if I gift someone something then I would have the right to send it however I feel would be best, economically.. but if I sold someone a part, or watch.. I sure would cover my backside..

If you missed my point .. it is.. there are too many inconsistencies and too many different stories from the start..

if all these are mere coincidences.. that is what we refer to as: "catching lightning in a bottle"..

So you sent it.. but marinamm has not received anything nor did 2 or 3 others..

I would say.. refund the monies.. and "if" the members receive the watches in 2 or 3 weeks then they can forward you the money back.. I don't think it's unreasonable .. seeing that you are 100 that they will receive the watches..

sounds like a fair deal given your sincerity.. why not do it and not only insure you are telling the truth but as they 'trusted" you.. so you should trust them..

Well..

So I should start selling a watch to a member, send it first AND THEN get payment?

Well thats cool.....I will probably try that one with our sellers here?!?!?!

And regardless what u say, I havent done anything wrong. As u can see a member bought 1 week ago and he get his watch....Now like I said before and will say again.......WATCHES ARE SHIPPED..........

So I quit this discussion...

This isnt looking good.

I for one would be bending over backwards to make sure my integrity stayed intact.

Saying "im telling you i posted them" is about as useful as a pork pie in a mosque!!

Lani's right,refund till they turn up.Thats the only way forward.

If it does all go t.i.t.s up.

Isnt there some way that say 50 or 100 of us could all throw in 10 or 20 USD in to a pot and get these lads the watches they were supposed to get????I know for a fact that theres that many of us who would sort it!!

Just an idea but im sure we could do it.

This isnt looking good.

I for one would be bending over backwards to make sure my integrity stayed intact.

Saying "im telling you i posted them" is about as useful as a pork pie in a mosque!!

Lani's right,refund till they turn up.Thats the only way forward.

If it does all go t.i.t.s up.

Isnt there some way that say 50 or 100 of us could all throw in 10 or 20 USD in to a pot and get these lads the watches they were supposed to get????I know for a fact that theres that many of us who would sort it!!

Just an idea but im sure we could do it.

Thanks Andy, i like the gesture but this falls on the seller.

I think he shouldn't be allowed to be selling more stuff here or on any other board

I have a tiny weeny hope that there will still be something in the mail this week but all the inconsistencies overpower that...

I for one would do everything in my power to make it right but apparantly xslyyx isn't and is washing his hands in innocence.

Innocence he can't afford because he sent without tracking or not even at all...

He forgets that i have all kinds of personal info on him and that i won't let this just slide by

Even the fact that there are 3 buyers without watches for a total of 890 USD and he says: i shipped so no problem.

Well..

So I should start selling a watch to a member, send it first AND THEN get payment?

Well thats cool.....I will probably try that one with our sellers here?!?!?!

And regardless what u say, I havent done anything wrong. As u can see a member bought 1 week ago and he get his watch....Now like I said before and will say again.......WATCHES ARE SHIPPED..........

So I quit this discussion...

marinamm "payed" you in November.. you got your money he has not rec. any watch.. so he should get a refund.. not watch no tracking.. no ticki.. no laundry.. no excuse.. cause you should of tracked it .. it was after all money in your pocket.. and your responsibility to follow through with tracking.. which you "said" you did.. and if you did not pay for tracking it should not be anyone's responsibility but your own..

marinamm "payed" you in November.. you got your money he has not rec. any watch.. so he should get a refund.. not watch no tracking.. no ticki.. no laundry.. no excuse.. cause you should of tracked it .. it was after all money in your pocket.. and your responsibility to follow through with tracking.. which you "said" you did.. and if you did not pay for tracking it should not be anyone's responsibility but your own..

+1

If trackable shipping is promised to be a part of the deal (which it should be every single time, IMO), then there's no excuse and sellers response to reimburse if watches does not show up. Period.

+1

If trackable shipping is promised to be a part of the deal (which it should be in every single time, IMO), then there's no excuse and sellers response to reimburse if watches does not show up. Period.

+1

GOTTA PONY UP SOME CONSCIENCE MONEY :clapping:

+1

Im with modelizer and T,ALL sales should be advertized with tracking.

I for one cant imagine sending anything without PROOF of posting.

Another member on here showed me that the internet doesnt give you a place to hide,he was getting scammed and he found out the address of the scammer in no time and he was all over him like a rash.Turns out he lived in the same city as me so some of my friends went round and got a few pictures of his house and found out a bit about him.The member got a refund but we were quite happy to of gone round and get it if all else failed.

Moral of my little story is,no matter what,you always leave a trail and you can be found!!

like with any other community, if there is a criminal, then why not chase them out. Give us all his personal details. I'd love to give the guy a call. I'm sure between all the members we could find a few friends near by to knock on his door :black_eye:

Whether the watch was posted or not isn't the issue anymore. After all the angst and poor/inconsistent communication, hte seller is clearly at fault.

Out the bast*#d please.

mg