When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap choices

lanikai

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys let me ask your opinions, i have a question about the stiching on straps..

did the stiching mans something about what it look like, maybe more vintage or modern.

for example

this stiching, i love this strap realy but i dont like the stiching :D, like the others more, spezialy the third one

product344-thumb1.jpg

or this

product1181-thumb1.jpg

and this

p125338408.jpg

Stiching does .. imo make a difference Denz :thumbsupsmileyanim: a difference in price too..

The difference is the strap that looks like it is a Mario Paci .. or Toscana uses the cord for their stitching that makes the strap look so rich..I've gone to the craft store and gotten a cloth marker with the colour that I prefer.. and then rubbed candle wax on the stitching to give it a better look and the wax keeps the stitching looking nice

hmm ok lani :) that means paci is on the top of the food chaine :D

Just check the daily specials everyday.. sooner or later you'll get a good deal.. I'll give a heads up if I come across a sale on MP's.. I got most of mine waiting for the specials to come out.. like the PAV's.. got a lot of them for 99 to 15 usd.. when they were selling for 299 usd..

You're right lani. I will make a search for it.

Perfect clones or Trusty.. email Joshua .. perfect88clones@gamail.com

he has it in stock..

@Arty.. that style strap is like my Greg Stevens with the tongue riding all the way up the side.. took some getting used to.. Panaristi Members like it.. I don't see all the attraction to it though..to each his own huh.. :lol: