When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Discounts on Genuine watches in your area

thomasng

I was wondering what discounts you find are available on genuines from Authorized Dealers in your area. This seems to be a verboten topic on the Purists, so I'll post it here.

This is what I see in Toronto/Montreal:

Audemars Piguet- 20-40%

Rolex- 22%

IWC- 30%

JLC- 25%

Patek Philippe- 10%

Ulysse Nardin- 30%

A. Lange and Sohne- 15%

Glashutte Original- 30%

Blancpain- 30-40%

Vacheron Constantin- 30%

Breguet- 25%

Breitling- 20%

Omega- 30%

Tag Heuer- 30%-50% (!!!!)

I don't know if these are good compared to other cities, or even I get better rates because I've bought from some of these retailers.

I was wondering what discounts you find are available on genuines from Authorized Dealers in your area. This seems to be a verboten topic on the Purists, so I'll post it here.

This is what I see in Toronto/Montreal:

Audemars Piguet- 20-40%

Rolex- 22%

IWC- 30%

JLC- 25%

Patek Philippe- 10%

Ulysse Nardin- 30%

A. Lange and Sohne- 15%

Glashutte Original- 30%

Blancpain- 30-40%

Vacheron Constantin- 30%

Breguet- 25%

Breitling- 20%

Omega- 30%

Tag Heuer- 30%-50% (!!!!)

I don't know if these are good compared to other cities, or even I get better rates because I've bought from some of these retailers.

JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT!! I like the discount on the AP...yet still very espensive.....luxury......puuuuuuure luxury!

This is $33 grand, at 50% discount it is still $16,500. Dutchy better hurry, one piece left :lol:

7866-5376.jpg

Damn, I would pick that beast up in a heartbeat at $16,500 a piece. In fact, get me a 100 of them if you can. These things are rare as hell now. They were like $16,500 list when they came out like 2-3 years ago, and these things are going for twice of list.

on a serious note - what type of strap is on that one? it looks like some sort of woven material...i'd think that something of that sort would come on bracelet or at least rubber

Indeed. Looks like leather at the same time though. Anyway, I prefer the other models such as Thomasng's and the standard Royal Oak's, etc.,

re: original post -- do you mean, these are everyday-discounts you see at the dealer relative to the manufacturer's retail price, or is there some seasonal sale or something you're seeing in toronto (eg, as some people say we should see post christmas when they try to meet quotas)?

jsph