When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reflections on 2009

jfreeman420

Well, another year gone. I have to say I have met more good people here than I have met in the real world. I am grateful for the generosity, caring and good nature of the members of RWG. I have been around these boards since about 2002 and remember when there were a handful of us posting at RWCC. I quickly moved to TRC and then here to RWG (although I fought leaving TRC for a while).

I want the membership to know that the friends and acquaintances I have acquired her at RWG, far surpass most I have in the "real" world. The character of the membership far exceeds the expectations I have of any friend. I want to say thank you RWG for providing me with a place to discuss my hobby, my passion and most of all to meet people with the same values and character that I try to bring forth to others.

RWG a true class act.

Some members that have mad an impression on me this year in no particular order:

HikeUSA

Rennwerkes

BUBU

Phoband

WatchesNYC77807

nikki6

Nanuk

Kenberg (KB)

Admin (of course thanks T)

Two Tone

Gioarmani

HackR

Ubiquitous

shtslr1

RobbieG (hope all is well brother)

P4GTR

I'm sure there are others. Please forgive me if you aren't listed here. There are so many people who have made an impression on me.

Thanks everybody for a great year. I wish you all nothing but the best for the future and may RWG expand, mature and prosper for years to come.

....and the feeling is mutual my Friend! It was great knowing you and adopting some of your collections! This was indeed a busy year for me as well.....and meeting and knowing new and old members.....it was such a pleasure!

Here's hoping and praying that 2010 well be as good if not better!

Cheers RWG and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous new Year! :drinks: