When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

update on Breitling B01

Guru1

People hate or love this watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I asked Andrew last night on facebook regarding the B01 release and he posted this morning

that it will come in the next view days with 16 different dials. Stock should be available around 2/15 :victory:

With this statement I believe it could be ready after CN which will start 14th of feb and end almost by the end of Feb :(

People hate or love this watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I asked Andrew last night on facebook regarding the B01 release and he posted this morning

that it will come in the next view days with 16 different dials. Stock should be available around 2/15 :victory:

With this statement I believe it could be ready after CN which will start 14th of feb and end almost by the end of Feb :(

Looking forward to see it in some diffrent versions. It is a beautiful watch

I think a saw one with white dial and brown leather bracelet somewhere.....

nice... but will it have a sunken date? That's what I'm looking forward to finding out...

I believe it will have a sunken datewheel, It will be the same movement which is used on PAM250 and HBB's

Don't beliebe they developed a new movement :yuk:

I believe it will have a sunken datewheel, It will be the same movement which is used on PAM250 and HBB's

Don't beliebe they developed a new movement :yuk:

How crap... sunked DW is a no no in my book. The only thing that would irritate me more than a sunken DW is herpes.

Anyway, let's wait and see... As you know, guru, our watchmaker is refusing to raise any more DWs for me!! :unsure:

What's a sunked Date Wheel?

It is what the name says, a sunken date wheel. Due to the constuction of the movement with the min counter on 3 position, the datewheel sits lower then on the gen. The modification to transfer the min counter from 12 to 3 position is done above the date wheel.

Movement on the left shows the transfer gears, movement on the right is gen Eta 7750, Can you see the sunken date wheel now ?? <_<

DSC02825.jpg

nice... but will it have a sunken date? That's what I'm looking forward to finding out...

Not sure, but I've been told a gen has been dissected to replicate it, and that it's most probably the best replication of the year... :whistling:

Oh, and I forgot, it's almost 1:1, as you can mount a gen bracelet on it. :1a:

Edited by Pix