When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i would like to introduce myself

rbj69

watch called a fiddy panerai , slang for 1950 , now get your minds out of the gutter lmao :lol: hey gang sry for all the confusion over on the old board, hope u understand what happened

We all know you have a famous big thumb. :p

its actually quite short lmao but fat and a gnawled looking nail on it but it is a quite handy little tool lol

nice seeing u here to willith , i knew someone would start on my damn tumb it might as well be u my friend, i will put a pic up of it soon ok

its actually quite short lmao but fat and a gnawled looking nail on it but it is a quite handy little tool lol

nice seeing u here to willith , i knew someone would start on my damn tumb it might as well be u my friend, i will put a pic up of it soon ok

Do that Joe and we will have to ban you :D

Ken

thanks my freind , how do u feel about my thumb, they say if i show it i will be banned lmao :D:lol:

That's your trademark now, like Jon Holmes was famous for another thing. :) I can't see banning you for displaying your trademarked stubby and chewed nail tool, I mean thumb. :lol: