When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Ingenieur datewheel font

borz

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=95461

The clown who posted the original thread begging for ingy datewheel schematics made low-quality inkjet prints on copier paper and is trying to sell them for $25 each on repgeek. Whoever sent him the file, can you just post it here so everyone can print it themselves instead of having to pay that joker $25 for a 2"x2" piece of paper? I'll gladly clean it up and re-size it if needed. Looks like he used the low-resolution file I've attached below, judging from the pictures he posted, but I'm sure there's something better out there.

post-16640-126601002668_thumb.jpg

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=95461

The clown who posted the original thread begging for ingy datewheel schematics made low-quality inkjet prints on copier paper and is trying to sell them for $25 each on repgeek. Whoever sent him the file, can you just post it here so everyone can print it themselves instead of having to pay that joker $25 for a 2"x2" piece of paper? I'll gladly clean it up and re-size it if needed. Looks like he used the low-resolution file I've attached below, judging from the pictures he posted, but I'm sure there's something better out there.

LOL

+1

whatsup jockl

i think lello has been out of business long enough - or in other words - you should release the scan!

after all, we're in a rep forum, and of course reps can be repped as well - just my opinion!

simzger

Relax, things are already proceeding... just wait for the result!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any chance that one of the 10 members that dl'd the file can email it to us that didn't get to? Please?

I have the same question as above. If anybody send me the file by mail, I will upload it to RS, as I have a premium account. Sure this would be helpful for other members who need the DW overlay.

Many regards,

J