When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Ingenieur datewheel font

borz

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

+3 I'd love to see someone actually have some of these made. There have been a couple of modders such as TC and BK that have had DW's made. Surely someone out there could tackle this and produce some DW's for all those Ingy's out there floating around that never got a chance to find or install the Lello ones. Have two Ingy's sitting in the drawer that I've never started modding simply because I found it pointless to spend any $$ on them without doing the one mod they truly need.

I have a scan of it that someone posted a while back. Problem is that the lello has a raised font, so the scan isn't great. it's a little blurry at the edges.

If someone with the proper skills can clean up the font, printing it out with a good printer can make a useable overlay. It won't be great, but better than the factory overlay.

+3 I'd love to see someone actually have some of these made. There have been a couple of modders such as TC and BK that have had DW's made. Surely someone out there could tackle this and produce some DW's for all those Ingy's out there floating around that never got a chance to find or install the Lello ones. Have two Ingy's sitting in the drawer that I've never started modding simply because I found it pointless to spend any $$ on them without doing the one mod they truly need.

Tried to PM you, but you cannot receive PM's. Do you want to sell one Ingy?

Best, J