When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss 7753 for PAM196

bertieng

Only wish this one is the 224, 228, 229.... The color is great.

http://www.siswatch727.com/showroom/user/1239717806671017346/gallery/b_1240528653437003264.jpg

That's what I'm hoping, but with matte blue sub-dials, not shiny blue. If the sub-dials are shiny blue like the one you've linked to, that's a deal breaker for me.

Drulee should know better if the datewheel fits. The valjoux specs seems to imply they fit.

I have two of the 7753 wheels if you need them.

You have a bold font 7753 wheel, for a 7753 251, to sell?

Yes I just got a note from one of our forum listed trusted dealers that it is best to wait for buying/modding a PAM 196....the factories are coming out with a new updated model. Did not get more details to explain what is updated...ETA 2 months

Yes I just got a note from one of our forum listed trusted dealers that it is best to wait for buying/modding a PAM 196....the factories are coming out with a new updated model. Did not get more details to explain what is updated...ETA 2 months

hhmmm.... cant wait for new surprises.

• 1 month later...

Sorry if I mixed it up, It's a 7750 DW from Taka I got. According to blackbard, it should work fine on a 7753, but Drulee say it won't???

Can anyone say it for sure?

Thanks for the dial tip, I'll send Hont and Robert a mail and if I get my hands on a 7753 dial I just might me ready to take the plunge, and buy a 7753 movement :)

But I don't like the sounds of bertieng's trouble...

Sorry for taking so long to respond... had forgotten about this thread.

The 7750 DW will definitely NOT fit the 7753 movement. Completely different size.

• 1 month later...
Sorry for taking so long to respond... had forgotten about this thread.

The 7750 DW will definitely NOT fit the 7753 movement. Completely different size.

No worrys mate, I went out and found me a 7753 DW, now I'm just waiting for the right priced 7753 movement :-)

Off topic: How do you get the name in the qoute header? In other forums I use ="" but it don't seems to work here?