When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One of a Kind PAM088 (Stealth)

watchlover1

Here is a watch the I first bought from a member over a year ago. The watch arrived damaged and sat around for a while. I decided to send it off for the full Service/Lume treatment in May. This became my daily watch for a long time.

After a few months I moved on to other ones in the box. Back in November I decided to send the watch back for another make over. I have a feeling this will be my daily watch again.

Take a look at the results. The wait and total money spent on this watch was well worth it. This is definitely a ONE of a KIND PAM088. The watch is mounted on a HEROIC with a Sub buckle.

The Zigmeister Thanks for your Outstanding work and Great service. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Enjoy!!!!

Ziggy Thanks for your Outstanding work and Great service. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My pleasure as always, great strap selection, it really finishes it off, and I am glad to see it on your wrist again...

One of a kind for sure, I think the grey of the subdial and PVD compliment each other very well, it's come a long way from what we started with.

Congrats on such a nice piece.