When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rolex Bracelet and Endlink Guide

Gorilladame

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone want to take on this project? 

I started at archive.org and looked for snapshots of the original page circa Feb 2010 when it was created.  That produced a list of snapshots, none of which have the pictures embedded.  But they did provide additional text.

I googled that text and it led to several sites.  The one in Italy seems most promising.  If anyone wants to retrieve the pictures that seem to go with these lists, send them to me and I'll put them back in.

• 8 months later...

Just in case anyone needs this information, as ive been trying to dig out and reference as much gen daytona photos i've observed:

6241, 6262 Paul Newman Pump Pushers goes with 271 end links and 7835 bracelet

6263 Paul Newman Screw Pushers goes with 371 end links and 7835 bracelet

6263, 6239, 6265 Big Red, regular daytona goes with 571 end links and 78350 bracelet

According to my friend who is a second hand gen watch dealer in Asia who has traded more than a dozen Paul Newman daytona's in the past decades, told me that some earlier Paul Newman's dial, case, endlinks and bracelet might had been replaced (upgraded) by Rolex when the watch is sent in for service. Some non oyster case daytonas will get a complimentary upgrade, and some earlier 271 and 7835 endlinks and bracelet set will be upgraded to later 571 and 78350.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...