When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Slevin's Arrived!

Frankie

Its been a long old wait but now its back on my wrist its been well worth it.

Its been documented about the delay in the AR process which was no ones fault but the long wait has been worth it.

I sent it off in July last year for HH's AR, vac's lume and to have a genuine date wheel fitted. This is my first watch that I have had the HH AR applied to and all I can say is ....................... its amazing thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The photo below is before I sent the watch off.

IMG_0652.jpg

This next photo is after the love and attention which Vac and HH have spent on it.

IMG_1193.jpg

This is definately a keeper, I now just have to decide whether to get the bezel lumed. I have seen a slevin with the bezel lumed but its looks abit strange as it looked like a heavy coating of lume. I welcome opinions and feedback before I decide. I am in no rush to decide as I can't seem to take it off my wrist biggrin.gif

Congrats Frankie. HauteHippie's AR is worth the wait.

IMP, the Bezel lume is a must have on the Slevin. In Macro shots the lume looks heavy but to the eye while wearing the watch is looks great - and the lume is well worth it.

Here is mine with HH AR, Ziggy lume and Gen ETA 7750 heartbeat

iwc3719aquatimerchronos.jpg

Congrats Frankie. HauteHippie's AR is worth the wait.

IMP, the Bezel lume is a must have on the Slevin. In Macro shots the lume looks heavy but to the eye while wearing the watch is looks great - and the lume is well worth it.

Here is mine with HH AR, The Zigmeister lume and Gen ETA 7750 heartbeat

iwc3719aquatimerchronos.jpg

Having seen your photo it might just have to have another trip overseas thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey Frankie, congratulations on the Slevin! Looks beautiful.....Chiefs AR is amazing hey!? How about a Vac lumeshot?? :D I was contemplating the bezel lume as well - as you said in some photos it looks a little heavy......hmmm. Ive been waiting for a vital comoponent to arrive so I can start modding my Slevin, but im losing interest......ugh! Enjoy it!

Nice work on that IWC!

So guys... could I have a quick show of hands - would you choose this Slevin or the black face Ingenieur (non-chrono), for a 6.5" wrist?

I know the A7750 has issues which had me leaning towards the ETA-powered Ingie, but the weight and size of the Ingie has me thinking twice. Decisions decisions...!

Reminds me of this sight I saw in London a while ago... check the plates! :drinks:

256235379_76d9b02b9b.jpg