When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat B01 out

thogaa

I actually think it looks pretty decent. Sure the datewheel is sunken, bit if you thought it wouldn't be you are likely on crack. The 3-6-9 hour markers look a little short, but thats what happens when you build a rep with a different calibre movement than the gen. The pushers look slightly long, but not overly. Price isn't that bad either, and I'm sure some of our other dealers will offer this at about $250.

Red one looks interesting!

32.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That doesn't bode well for the rumour that there is going to be an asian 7753...Surely this would have been a good candidate for one.

There is not going to be an asian 7753. Except for us nitpickers the a7750 tricompex layout wil fill the 7753 gap quite nicely.

Sure the datewheel is sunken, atleast they get the font right, well sortoff... On the gen the datewheel seems also (albeit a litle) sunken.

Red one looks interesting!

32.jpg

I'm with you, A...I like the red one a lot...roman numerals - cool...but I really think it would benefit from a white on black dw...the white one is horrible with this dial - and accentuates the sunken dw...white font on black dws look less sunken to me, too...argh!...

R-

i wonder how close it is to gen is other areas.... i really want one but not sure if V1 is the way to go.

I have my doubts about how accurate it would be not having seen one. here is one which is gen which i like :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but don't think they have the TT yet.the AR looks great on this one.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm298/chinek/b01_rg.jpg

Also, the rider tabs look like they are integrated with the bezel, but the gen pic looks like they are separate pieces?!

I think they are integrated on the gen as well, as the rider tabs don't hang over the crystal, there would be no possible reason to have to remove them. I'll take a look at the gen at lunch to be sure.

I think they are integrated on the gen as well, as the rider tabs don't hang over the crystal, there would be no possible reason to have to remove them. I'll take a look at the gen at lunch to be sure.

You are correct Andreww, the rider tabs on the Gen are integrated. From what I have been told, Breilting did this as the rider tabs catching on shirt sleeves was a big customer complaint.

this watch gets a lot of attention, and i mean the dealer pics are bad everytime...i mean compare the dealer pics of the upo and the real thing, man there are worlds between them :victory: i realy like this watch and i bet this one will be a real stunner :thumbsupsmileyanim:

a lot of bling bling, the details on the bezel and the dial, i realy love this watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

the one thing that bothers me is the datewheel, but i think in real life and on a black wheel you dont see that so much.

denz

To bad the DW Is not at the three, oh well. I dont think this is a very good rep, It's just ok Imho. I do like some reps that are not that accurate, this Is one of them. I think the watch Is a good looking timepieces on It's own. I really like that maroone or wine colored dial, very nice Indeed. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike