When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Music Lovers - What are you listening to right now?

By-Tor

You have a soundcloud account to follow? I love electronic music!

This it the mixcloud of a friend... listen to them, some great stuff there, I've seen some of the mixes live.

http://www.mixcloud.com/Mjolnersson

Edited by Chronus

Wow cool thread. I like everything but country and western. Listening to notorious BIG on way home today. Love 60-70's Beatles Stones Doors Zeppelin Sabbath Steely Dan Rush.....then Iron Maiden Slayer Motörhead Van Halen Ozzy....really anything heavy onto through the grunge era Alice in Chains Nirvana Soundgarden....Sinatra Dianna Krall any good jazz even some classical. Gangster rap tu PAC biggie dre snoop.... Some r&b too. Have a great in wall Klipsch system for my home theater with a 600 watt rms Klipsch sub mounted in the floor. All in all Zeppelin Maiden and Steely Dan are probably most listened to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow cool thread. I like everything but country and western. Listening to notorious BIG on way home today. Love 60-70's Beatles Stones Doors Zeppelin Sabbath Steely Dan Rush.....then Iron Maiden Slayer Motörhead Van Halen Ozzy....really anything heavy onto through the grunge era Alice in Chains Nirvana Soundgarden....Sinatra Dianna Krall any good jazz even some classical. Gangster rap tu PAC biggie dre snoop.... Some r&b too. Have a great in wall Klipsch system for my home theater with a 600 watt rms Klipsch sub mounted in the floor. All in all Zeppelin Maiden and Steely Dan are probably most listened to

If you like hip hop, check out Gang Starr (probably my favourite), Big L, Diggin In The Crates (DITC), MOP, Tribe Called Quest, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Mos Def, Black Star, Talib Kweli, The Roots

For metal I listen to the usual suspects, Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, well so many to name but they are pretty much well known... well most of the metal I listen is pre-90s.

If you like hip hop, check out Gang Starr (probably my favourite), Big L, Diggin In The Crates (DITC), MOP, Tribe Called Quest, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Mos Def, Black Star, Talib Kweli, The Roots

For metal I listen to the usual suspects, Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, well so many to name but they are pretty much well known... well most of the metal I listen is pre-90s.

thanks for the info always looking for good/new beats. Same here on the metal. 80's dude