When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland photo thread

By-Tor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look very good to me, is that gray or black, always hard to tell with pics

Its a grey SS V2. Just adjusted and oiled bracelet to prepare it for the photoshoot and wristie later. Haha.. Looks and Feels so Good! No regrets with this beauty!

yes it looks like a v3 your chrono pushers are also too long... maybe its time for a new thread :whistling:

sorry man, its a real nice watch bu no v2 i guess, anyways its nice and looks great :victory:

but to get sure, make some better pics

Think you're both right that its a V3. The 1 was a dead giveaway. serial number behind is not slanted though. Also the crown pushers are indeed sticking out too much. Sigh.. it still looks gorgeous though!

Yes a V3, very nice watch (I have one). If you paid a premium for the V2 (they cost quite a bit more) I would contact the dealer and ask to refund the difference.

Gd point demonslayer. Thanks, i've checked and he charged me for what i would pay on other dealers sites for a V3. But just a bit off-color to depict his product as a V2 and sell it at V3 price. Overall, watch quality is still great, just finding the dial a very dark grey color, almost to black, under white light, it shows a very dark graphite color.

Gd point demonslayer. Thanks, i've checked and he charged me for what i would pay on other dealers sites for a V3. But just a bit off-color to depict his product as a V2 and sell it at V3 price. Overall, watch quality is still great, just finding the dial a very dark grey color, almost to black, under white light, it shows a very dark graphite color.

You got this off Tony @ Asian7750?

My beauty back from a mod trip : movement swap to ETA 7750, case swap, waterproofed, re-polished bracelet and for the dial, a complete relumed job was done by The Zigmeister....Great keeper now...Here are some bad pics taken with my phone today

img0163bh.jpg

img0162gr.jpg

img0161vk.jpg

img0160pb.jpg

img0164as.jpg

Door bell rang and my skyland V2 has finally landed. Got the Skyland Avenger V2, SS grey dial after seeing the obscene photos posted by guys here like Deniz, HIke etc. So humbly, i present my not too obscene photos..

First a head shot

DSC_5286.jpg

Beautiful Rep Pro 2 bracelet, nice details, crisp engravings

DSC_5252.jpg

DSC_5256.jpg

Caseback engravings

DSC_5255.jpg

Pushers and crown

DSC_5258.jpg

Lastly, a wristy

DSC_5288.jpg

For closeups of lume dots, see 2 posts above. Didn't do any review cos the one in sticky is excellent already. Waiting for my Pro diver strap to arrive now...

Door bell rang and my skyland V2 has finally landed. Got the Skyland Avenger V2, SS grey dial after seeing the obscene photos posted by guys here like Deniz, HIke etc. So humbly, i present my not too obscene photos..

Wow!

Looks great!

Which dealer did you get it from?

Looks great!