When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thoughts on 1,000, and a thank you

TK471

I won't take up too much time, but I've just crossed the 1,000 post milestone. Not a big deal to some of you, but for me, this is the first time I've crossed 1,000 posts on any forum, anywhere. I love cars, and I love gadgets, and I love watches, and I'm a member of a forum(s) on each of those, but there's just something about this place that's made me stick around.

Platinum membership was a no-brainer for me. I have learned a lot over my years here, I've made a number of real, actual, good friends here. I've bought some amazing watches, sold more of them, and built some stuff that I still can't believe. And I've learned more about these watches than I could have ever imagined.

I just want to say thank you to the admins, the members and my friends here. I'm looking forward to another 1,000 posts.

From a passive, inquisitive lurker, I applaud your milestone. I have to agree with you in saying there's something about this place, over all the other forums out there, that keeps me engaged. The quality of the posts, the depth of knowledge and expertise, and the generally helpful and genial environment make this a a great place. Here's to your next 1,000!