When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dilemma

upland

I've never had a problem with choice of reps. If I like DSSD and Big Pilot, i will buy both of them :mellow:

There is dilemma with gen: One of my friends about to step to wrong side of 50 :( For his Birthday ,which of these 2 girls should I choose ( different price is not the issue).

Untitled-Stitched-07.jpg

Of course I can ask it on TZ and there is a lot of information, but you know...people over there..mmm.. "serious people". Whatever, i just need some advise from people who I really trust and who know watches ;) BTW, last Sunday ( I'm serious as Heart Attack), I asked the same question in one off LA based AD store, in the middle of conversation clerk asked me : " I don't understand the question Sir, what you mean by " ETA 2824 ", what those numbers mean ?". Well, i know about this particular watches a lot ( specs and etc), the "Aesthetic Point of View" pls :)

I wouldn't go with either, they don't push my "heirlooms/significant events" button. Instead I'd look for something like these:

'70s Longines chrono diver, $1,300

post-32-127128095234_thumb.jpg

'50s Longines chrono, $3,000

post-32-127128098649_thumb.jpg

Longines looks the best. I ve never been a Longines fan but out of the 2. I prefer the Longines. It really depends if you know which brand your friend prefers. But if he doesnt have any preferred choice, then I would buy the Longines.

allow me to disturb your sleep. of the two, i prefer the tag. nice present either way!

Hey W, i trust you man, still wearing BP that i got from you, and i like Tags, i even own one (Link quartz :wub: ) but i'll go with Hydroconquest , "I don't know but I been told, a Tag Heuer ain't got no soul. ..." © Led Zep :) :) :)