When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOH non-chrono V2 not available anymore?

veja74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my problem :D lol

Further update is that I have found a couple of dealers that may have it - one will send pics, one won't, so I am going to see what I can get and will update further when I know more!

On another note... I am pretty excited because I have picked up a Jurgens Monster Mesh bracelet to go with the watch and it should be delivered today... It looks like this should be an adequate replacement to the gen as the gen is I believe 4.5mm. Jurgens Monster Mesh is 4.4mm. Anybody have experience with this? Once I have the whole family together (black non-chrono, bronze chrono, mesh) I will post pics.

On another note... I am pretty excited because I have picked up a Jurgens Monster Mesh bracelet to go with the watch and it should be delivered today... It looks like this should be an adequate replacement to the gen as the gen is I believe 4.5mm. Jurgens Monster Mesh is 4.4mm. Anybody have experience with this? Once I have the whole family together (black non-chrono, bronze chrono, mesh) I will post pics.

Ooh, that sounds interesting...

Link??

Sometimes you have to be lucky - I received my V2 some days ago... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Does anybody know how much a gen OR with Clasp is? The rep OR smells to intense with a crappy clasp :wounded1:

the strap himself is not so pricey 50euro for the gen, but the deployant costs round about 250euro :(

is your clasp realy so bad G ?? whats wrong with it, was it a new clasp from a dealer? if so why not ask for a new one?

the strap himself is not so pricey 50euro for the gen, but the deployant costs round about 250euro :(

is your clasp realy so bad G ?? whats wrong with it, was it a new clasp from a dealer? if so why not ask for a new one?

The clasp is not thaaaaaat bad - it stays close and has a nice finish. But one side is a bit "loose" and on the other one of the buttons is also a bit loose (turns with the claps when opening). Beside that it is OK. Than I will probably get only a gen strap...the smell of the rep one drive me nuts :bicycle:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, to update on this...

Mary has informed me that the factory have stopped making the case sets for the v2 now - I think the fact it was a slow seller (for some bizarre reason!) have killed it off :(

So unless you get lucky and a dealer is holding stocks (probably unlike unless you're a wholesaler like Robert, and even he is not selling any as he does not now how many in stock are allocated to wholesale buyers) you will probably not be able to get hold of one!

Andrew, Hont and Mary have all tried for me and all have come back negative :(

Ok, to update on this...

Mary has informed me that the factory have stopped making the case sets for the v2 now - I think the fact it was a slow seller (for some bizarre reason!) have killed it off :(

So unless you get lucky and a dealer is holding stocks (probably unlike unless you're a wholesaler like Robert, and even he is not selling any as he does not now how many in stock are allocated to wholesale buyers) you will probably not be able to get hold of one!

Andrew, Hont and Mary have all tried for me and all have come back negative :(

Hey MemberX, you're right about the factories running out of stock for now. But my dealer has informed me that they have run out of stock for a few parts. Once those parts come in, they'll start making SOH V2 again. So maybe its a good idea not to break your bank snapping up 2nd hand ones for now... Unless my dealer has been misinformed.. but then again, their source is the same so no reason for that.

Cheers

Really?

They don't like to make this simple or easy do they... :rolleyes: lol

Will be interesting to see what comes forth in time - how they expect to sell any if they tell some dealers they are stopping, I don't know!!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Night All

Is this Rep Still Available???

I was looking at this rep the end of last month and the strangest thing happens,

the dealer said that there was a black SOH V2...in stock and that pictures were available.

After receiving the pics I jump at the deal and was told, shipping ASAP.

Oddly enough there was an issue with the dial, and in MY interest the piece was not shipped. (Sounds kinda strange to me).

And of course dealer's swift emails have come to a grinding halt.

I will play the waiting game with the dealer for another week.

In the mean time, If anyone can confirm that these are not being produced any more from the factory.

I will try to make the most of this transaction by changing the order or simply requesting a refund.

For Now I am in no man's land, patient but a little annoyed.

Good Night All

Is this Rep Still Available???

I was looking at this rep the end of last month and the strangest thing happens,

the dealer said that there was a black SOH V2...in stock and that pictures were available.

After receiving the pics I jump at the deal and was told, shipping ASAP.

Oddly enough there was an issue with the dial, and in MY interest the piece was not shipped. (Sounds kinda strange to me).

And of course dealer's swift emails have come to a grinding halt.

I will play the waiting game with the dealer for another week.

In the mean time, If anyone can confirm that these are not being produced any more from the factory.

I will try to make the most of this transaction by changing the order or simply requesting a refund.

For Now I am in no man's land, patient but a little annoyed.

Your dealer must be misinformed cos black has been out of stock for a while, the factories do not intend to make anymore as well. So he prob realised it after you bought it. Please share who this dealer is (although i may have an idea) either here for our benefit or thru PM thanks. Only Blue is in stock and prob running low as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to order a black V2 from Josh last month, and yup it was out of stock. So I bought a BR02 instead. I am rather upset by this though, as I was really looking forward to a replacement to my PO. Oh well, maybe they will bring it back.

Edited by cyphion

• 2 weeks later...

So Scruffy, did you ever get yours? Anyone have a dealer that might have a dial in stock? (Mine self-destructed; three batons are crooked to begin with and the minute hand apparently got hung up on yet another one and pealed it right off, while disconnecting itself in the process... )

Edited by BNWMan

Guys, It's very difficult to find the right straps for this watch. This is mine with a gen leather strap. It looks ok, but not the best and I don't like the rubber strap on it neither... any other ideas? I have a mesh bracelet, but I think it will make it look too late 80s.

IMG_2210c.jpg