When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot F1 King Power

concepta

Have I not seen that bezel before? AP or something? NICE WATCH!

WOW WOW WOW....this one looks gorgeous...I love the dial and the pushers.

As the movement is just a simple chrono (allthough the new Hublot inhouse) it should be easy to replicate from just the pics.

If the factories do that, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Theo

Wow ... now honestly ... that is the only Hublot I have seen that I do NOT like a bit :wounded1:

Well, I guess opinions differ.

I couldn't agree more. It looks like it was designed by Orange County Choppers. Lets glue something that looks like a break rotor on the bezel. :rolleyes:

Edited by qwerty4

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello! (:

I been looking around for a rep on this model. Browsed through puretime and trustytime. Still can't find one that's properly repped. It's either the upper red chrono pusher being plastic instead of the rubbery look or the stap screwed up. Found one here, http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-king-power-f1-pvd-grey-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-a7750/ 

But the strap should be nylon ..... instead of this leathery look. I guess only this part still need to work on it.

Wonder if anyone know whether there will still be new generation coming up for this rep?  :)