When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

weekend wrist check

FxrAndy

I can never predict what watch I will be wearing from day to day; it's something that just hits me when I rise. But I sometimes find myself dreaming about which piece to select.

I have it on pretty good authority that it will be one of these three:

watches207-1.jpg

watches162.jpg

RolexwithMouth2.jpg

Still wearing this 2783 slow beat eta powered sub! my beater!

post-27094-127212562313_thumb.jpgpost-27094-127212566452_thumb.jpgpost-27094-127212571252_thumb.jpg

Have a nice weekend folks !

Edited by aeromatic

You know it's getting warm when I start wearing a watch on a NATO strap :whistling:

I hope the weather's good for you all, amigos :drinks:

Tudor! :thumbsupsmileyanim: i tend to use the nato straps in the winter in cyprus because of the heat you have to wash it every other day!

Is your 2873 hacking?

Hi fxrAndy sorry i wrote the calibar wrong its a 2783, The 2783 was taken out of a vintage 1973ish omega military watch! and is very similar to the tudor 2784 movement (almost identical)

and it is none hacking which i prefer on a vintage sub, i usually remove the hacking from watches that dident have also i on a vintage rep i would convert the fast date change to a slow one! post-27094-127212697797_thumb.jpg

i may use this movement for my tudor project as it would look great with a tudor yuki rotor!

Edited by aeromatic

Hmm I am looking for a slow beat with a hacking lever for a great white

are your 2846 s hacking none hacking? i take it they are quick setting dates? i would concider using this movement even in a none date project

are your 2846 s hacking none hacking? i take it they are quick setting dates? i would concider using this movement even in a none date project

Non hacking quick sets, I have a 2783 on the way that will be modifiable to hacking if it is not originally, i think the mod to non quick set is easy, remove the date quick set gear and file the setting lever.