When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

List of good "out of the box" replicas

red9k

Well, i dont see the point in monthly subscriptions to be able to edit your own posts, that is kind of, to take advantage of peoples situation to get a greedy few bucks more, because you will eventually come to that point when you want to edit your post but, must in this case, pay a few bucks for it, maybe it is not much but still its the principle.

I created this list on RepGeek and later on posted it at RWI, both places i can edit the post...

The reason i posted this here in the first place was to be "kind", to share the list for more watch people and help out, but post it here at RWG seems to have been mistake.

And for you who been so good to save the info, the list is publicly available to anyone at both RG and RWI... ;)

Oh and BTW, over at RepGeek its a lifetime fee to be a VIP member (but without VIP you still can edit your posts), no stupid monthly jibberish

Cheers.

If I were you I would go back to RG, I hear they have more members there anyway. :rofl: Cheers

My complaint is in no way directed to you the community, the guys im complaining to is the people behind the wheel that states the rules and cash your money.

And that "give back to the community" and "it costs to have a server + domain name" is kind of lame.

Give back to the community is great, but paying a fee every month to do so? Wich community are you contributing to? the users of the board or the people behind the wheel?

Lets do some quick math on the webhost stuff

its aprox 500 VIP members and 250 platinum, all these members pay right?

so 500 * 2.50 = $1250 and 250 * 10 = $2500 = $3750 a month... where on earth do you find that expensive webhosting for one website?

Na, need some better argument to have a monthly fee on a forum.

My complaint is in no way directed to you the community, the guys im complaining to is the people behind the wheel that states the rules and cash your money.

And that "give back to the community" and "it costs to have a server + domain name" is kind of lame.

Give back to the community is great, but paying a fee every month to do so? Wich community are you contributing to? the users of the board or the people behind the wheel?

Lets do some quick math on the webhost stuff

its aprox 500 VIP members and 250 platinum, all these members pay right?

so 500 * 2.50 = $1250 and 250 * 10 = $2500 = $3750 a month... where on earth do you find that expensive webhosting for one website?

Na, need some better argument to have a monthly fee on a forum.

How many times in the past year has RG gone down? How many times has RWG gone down in the past year?

Every time it has happened, RWG has provided a place for the members of RG to hang out till the servers got back online. Maybe if RWG was hosted on cheaper servers, subscriptions would not be necessary. Then again, if it was hosted on cheaper servers, it would not be available the next time RG's servers go down... Keeping the lights on here, allows people to be here, which allows the community to form... The reason I rarely log onto RWI or RG? I simply don't need to, RWG has the level of activity I like, not too much, not too stagnant, and some truly awesome people as members :)

At the end of the day, if you don't want to pay a subscription, you don't have to...

maybe we can let an admin chime in.. in order for the "expense" topic to be covered. If you don't wanna contribute a donation.. why even mention anything red9k? What's the point of using loaded language to offend members... some of whom are very close and personally know the admins and moderators here.. This is a very transparent forum.. and every dollar spent can go accounted for at the end of the day. I also appreciate the personal time and sacrifice the admin has invested into a site like ours. What's the deal? I don't think of it as a fee at all. I spend a significant amount of my time here and i felt compelled to donate. Our site never goes down.. because we also pay all the bills on time. (can't be said for RG and RWI).... I think the topic has been beaten to death and you've let most people in this community know how you feel about what you stand for and that you believe donating money to our forum is a scam. All fine and dandy. Just enjoy yourself on the forum and relax a bit :) and a word of advice.. probably best if you don't bring the topic up again :whistling:

...that is kind of, to take advantage of peoples situation to get a greedy few bucks more...

LOL. Exactly, what kind of situation is this putting you in? Are you unable to care for your basic needs as a result of these exorbitant rates? Unable to feed yourself, or the family, as a result of such a situation where you are not allowed to edit your posts as a result of the totally unreasonable $2.50/month fee?

Bottom line is this: You came here. This forum did not jump onto your web browser and force you to read it and monitor it. The rules are what they are. As such, the fees are optional to the user. Pay them, or don't. But, please ... don't whine about it to the rest of us. It's not that we are mean, but ... you just got here. Take some time. Read a little and if you really, really like it, and feel the fees are worth it, pay them. BTW, we have a whole lot of awesome members here that also don't pay that fee.

Welcome to the forum.

LOL. Exactly, what kind of situation is this putting you in? Are you unable to care for your basic needs as a result of these exorbitant rates? Unable to feed yourself, or the family, as a result of such a situation where you are not allowed to edit your posts as a result of the totally unreasonable $2.50/month fee?

Bottom line is this: You came here. This forum did not jump onto your web browser and force you to read it and monitor it. The rules are what they are. As such, the fees are optional to the user. Pay them, or don't. But, please ... don't whine about it to the rest of us. It's not that we are mean, but ... you just got here. Take some time. Read a little and if you really, really like it, and feel the fees are worth it, pay them. BTW, we have a whole lot of awesome members here that also don't pay that fee.

Welcome to the forum.

+1

Gents, there's been something of a knee-jerk reaction on both sides here.

I understand both parties' issues, but ultimately, I hope Red9k doesn't feel like he's been run-off the forum when all he was trying to do was add to the existing knowledge-base.

Gents, there's been something of a knee-jerk reaction on both sides here.

I understand both parties' issues, but ultimately, I hope Red9k doesn't feel like he's been run-off the forum when all he was trying to do was add to the existing knowledge-base.

I don't think anyone is trying to run anyone off the forum, but when Red9k made his comments about subscriptions and then asked for the information he had posted to be removed, it rather came across like someone saying "I don't want to play anymore, so I'm taking my ball back, screw you guys, I'm going home...", and unintentionally or otherwise, comments like that are going to rub people the wrong way (yet no one started being abusive, telling him to get lost or anything like that). It has been pointed out that no one here has to make payments to support the forum, just that some choose to do so. It has also been pointed out, that without supporting payments, the forum would not exist in as stable a form as it does. When RG went down in the past, there has always been a place here for people to hang out till the RG servers come back up. No one begrudges anyone that, and I am sure that if the RWG servers were to go down, then likewise, RG and RWI would equally provide a little shelter, but the point which may be being missed, is that RWG is able to provide that facility because of the quality of the servers used, and sadly, those servers don't come cheap. It is because people choose to support the forum, that the forum is able to provide a little sanctuary to others in the times of need. I used to object to contribution fees, until I saw just what kind of a community exists here. People gift parts, watches, even cash to others for no reason other than brotherhood and friendship. After being on the receiving end of such generosity, and the costs it saves in purchases, it is certainly no hardship to contribute something to the maintenance of the forum which allows such community ties to be built in the first place. I'm not trying to say that RWG is the best, I'm just pointing out that the contribution fees are what allows the forum to be here for everyone on a stable and reliable basis :drinks:

The reason why i wanted the post to be removed is cause the list is of constant changes, ill update it quite offent to be as updated as possible, like new watches, remove old watches, added or changed score, link to pictures/sales/review etc. and since i cant update it on this forum the list is kind of pointless imo, but if you want an old outdated list, be my guest.

Cheers

The reason why i wanted the post to be removed is cause the list is of constant changes, ill update it quite offent to be as updated as possible, like new watches, remove old watches, added or changed score, link to pictures/sales/review etc. and since i cant update it on this forum the list is kind of pointless imo, but if you want an old outdated list, be my guest.

Cheers

So now you feel the list is pointless? Everyone has given you kudos for your work.. What would give you that idea? :pardon:

Cheers

You can update it. You have already edited the post. There is nothing to stop you further editing the post if you choose to edit it.

So now you feel the list is pointless? Everyone has given you kudos for your work.. What would give you that idea? :pardon:

please read all i write and not just selected parts.

The list will be pointless IF i can not update it, cause it is in constant change.

• 2 months later...

For me the GMT ceramic Rolex its one of the best.

Then why are you selling yours? I think its a nice watch and worth keeping... If only they get the rehaut engraving and the cyclops mag right...

• 8 months later...

Im quite new to RWG but ive been around RG for a little while.

Over at RG, and later on RWI, i made a list of good out of the box replicas with input and suggestions from the forum members, so i thought i might post here aswell :)

This list is compiled with info, so far, from members of RG and RWI but now i want your suggestions! I will try to keep it as updated as possible on all forums.

If you have any suggestions, complaints etc. let me know.

Please, if anyone have a better link for some watch(es) let me know and ill fix it.

Remember, it is based upon your suggestions.

*Edit: removed all links to www.perfect-hour.com due to they seems not to exist on that address, so all needs to be change. I would much appreciate some help with link to dealers that have a lot of information on the watches.

The list scores is for "out of the box" watches

The Replica List

+ Good (Above the "normal" replicas)

++ Better (Close but no cigar)

+++ Best (Very close to a genuine)

Audemars Piguet

Royal Oak Offshore - Rubberclad sec@12 +++

Royal Oak Survivor

Baume & Mercier

Riviera XXL +++

Bell & Ross

BR02 ++

Breitling

Super Ocean Steelfish +++

Super Ocean Heritage +++

Avenger Seawolf +++

Skyland Avenger v3 ++ (could only find v2)

Chronomat Evolution v3 +++

Cartier

Santos 100 Chrono (7753)

Cartier Santos XL Chrono with 7753

Chopard

Classic Racing- Rose Gold.

Mile Miglia GTXXL ++

Mile Miglia GMT ++

Concord

C1

Corum

Admiral's Cup

DeWitt

Academia

Ebel

1911 Discovery Chrono +++

Graham

Swordfish

Chronofighter Commander

Chronofighter Oversize Diver +++

Hublot

Big Bang Tuiga

Big Bang all black

Big Bang ?

Big Bang King

IWC

Aquatimer 3719 ++

Top Gun Pilot Chrono ++ (i linked the v1 cause most say it is more accurate)

Big Pilot 5002 ++

Big Pilot 5004 ++

Aquatimer GST Ti ++

Pilot Chrono 3717 +++

F A Jones ++

Big Pilot Father & Son 5002

Longines

Master Collection MoonPhase +++

Hydro Conquest ++

Montblanc

Sport Chrono ++

Timewalker Automatic Chrono +++

Officine Panerai

Scuderia FER 008 +++

California Special Edition FER 030 +++

Marina Militare Luminor PAM 082, DSN +

Luminor GMT PAM 088, DSN, for its "silverness" +

Luminor GMT PAM 088 Cartel Ult, for its closest to gen +++

Luminor GMT PAM 089, DSN, latest with black sub-dial ++

Luminor Marina PAM 091, DSN ++

Luminor Arktos PAM 092, Cartel Ultimate (+++?)

Luminor Marina PAM 104, Ultimate +++

Luminor Marina PAM 111H, Sead +

Luminor Marina PAM 111I, LH +++

Luminor PAM 112, DSN

Luminor GMT Regatta PAM 156, Cartel Ultimate +++

Luminor Marina PAM 164, Ultimate

Luminor Marina PAM 165, DSN

Luminor Tantalium PAM 172, DSN +

Luminor Marina PAM 177H, DSN +++

Luminor PAM 189 +++

Luminor Submersible Regatta PAM 199, PWC great deal +++

Luminor Firenze GMT PAM 228, DSN blue dial only ++

Luminor Firenze PAM 229, DSN ++

Luminor Marina PAM 240, DSN ++

Luminor Daylight PAM 250 with 7753 not accurate, but nice

Luminor North Pole GMT PAM 252, Cartel Ult +++

Luminor Regatta PAM 308 manual wind chrono (not the auto one) +

Omega

Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean, UPO from Sead

Speedmaster "Moon Watch" ++

Speedmaster Date (retro) +++

Speedmaster Day/Date ++

Oris

Carlos Coste LE 7750 version

Patek Philippe

Aquanaut Jumbo v2 ++

Nautilis Jumbo ++

Paul Picot

Le Plonguer C Type +++

Porsche Design

P6340 Flat Six +++

P6341 All Black +

Raymond Weil

Nabucco Chrono +++

Rolex

WM9 Yacht-Master

WM9 Submariner v2 (did i link the correct one?)

Milgauss with Green sapphire Swiss ETA

Explorer I

GMT Master II +++

Daytona

DateJust I

Rolex Explorer II

Sinn

U1

Tag Heuer

Carrera 43mm Limited Edition Chrono

Link

AquaRacer ++

Ulysse Nardin

Maxi Marine Diver Chrono ++

Zenith

Defy Extreme Chrono ++

It the iwc father and son a bad replica?