When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The very last of my PAMs....Photos

dylan

I've been away from the forums for a while now...I think I have owned every major rep at one point or another....but I'm now down to these 4 PAMs.

1. ETA 7753 PAM 196: unmodded. I still have a chief's double AR xtal ready for swap (inaccurate for the model, but I love double AR). I need to have that installed. I also have a lello datewheel for ETA 7753 that needs to be installed. Besides that I'll do a relume.

Look ma! No recessed datewheel!

2. ETA 2893 GMT PAM 063C: completely unmodded. Has the awesome ETA movement though. I have a double AR'd cyclops for it as well as a lello DW for a 2893 mvmt.

3. PAM 000 Logo: Has the old school sausage dial that they don't make anymore. The font print is much nicer than the current offerings and the Panerai logo is much better. Less bold, smaller, and pointing in the correct manner. This one has been relumed. What makes this watch though is a good crownguard. This one has a 'V' CG on it.

I'm not really up to date on PAM parts, so I'm sure there are really nice CGs out there that have been made since 'V' put his out.

4. PAM 207A: Ahhhh...one of my favorites. The watch with Sylvester's signature on it. This one has a 'V' CG, Vac relume, DSN dial & hands, and all the other mods. I really enjoy wearing this one when I'm in the white/cream dial mood.

I highly recommend building this watch. Its gorgeous when its finished and a joy to wear.

5. PAM 002: In my parts box since the crown fell out. But its a beauty. Got it from FGD and its fully modded.

So when I get a chance I'll put the 063 & 196 together. Then again I've been saying that for the past 2 years.

I need to get a better crown/CG for the 063 and then just ship everything to a modder.

I just haven't had any time between my breaks during med school.

I guess I'll have to wait until August to send these to Vac.

100_0423.jpg

100_0427.jpg

100_0430.jpg

100_0431.jpg

100_0432.jpg

100_0435.jpg

100_0436.jpg

100_0437.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0440.jpg

100_0441.jpg

thanks guys....you end up with a bunch of PAM reps in the beginning and then it begins whittling down...

i'm really satisfied with the 5 PAMs I have. I just need to finish modding them when I have a chance.

The ETA 2893 PAM 063C is the one I'm most excited to finish up.