When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back for my yearly visit!

llsteve80

Well, it's the first weekend of summer break after my second year at college. I actually have time to post so I thought I'd drop in and say hi to the people that I spent all that internet time with.

School is so time consuming that I don't have time for a job during the semesters, but hey, "With University Honors" is going to look great on that diploma when I get it. (Oh, and weekends don't count towards degrees haha, so I still have fun.)Looks like I have a job for the summer so I'm good with that and I'll be looking for a 2nd job as well.

As for my watches ummm...sorry boys I'm rockin a fossil now. Not that I want to but hey, whose going to buy this right? I sold my MB sports chrono to a buddy (God I miss that one)and traded my GMTII Ceramic for a newish BB storm when mine crapped out. I still have a 16014 franken to finish, but I don't see it happening any time soon; besides funds, I kinda forgot how to build a watch lol.

I think I may start hangin out here again, I just stay away because it drives me nuts seeing all these reps I want, hey wait, do they make replica reps?!?

But anyway, I see most of the guys I used to talk to are still here, good to see you all and good to see you're still in the game. Hope you will be here still when I get back in it after school is done.

PS.

Domain change? Thank you redirects, I don't want to lose this place.

Edit: Oh and if anyone can point me towards somethings that came out in the past year that I may drool over, point the way :)

Edited by llsteve80

Steve get that degree, get the job and then worry about the watches.

Until then we are always here to chat to and as you say you can always drool over the pic's. :)

Welcome back.

Ken