When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Parts supplier.

Amazing what you find when chasing a particular part!

I stumbled across this today-

http://www.watchpartssupply.com/

Don't think it's been posted before, and they appear to have a large array of Rolex generic movement parts, as well as crowns/tubes. Also heaps of other items.

This one has certainly gotten under my radar!! Filed for reference!

Hope it helps someone.

Offshore

Nice find O/S! I live right near them too! When I'm back from my vacation I will give them a call!

They have new ETA 2784 movements, with Longines stamped on the rotor, for $100! Not a bad price at all for anyone looking to build a nice Tudor!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just looking in my google analytics to see where some of my traffic is coming from and came across this site. I registered to see what the site is about and am pleased to find this post. Our website is totally incomplete. We are actually in the process of making a new one. We have so much that will take years to actually put up on the site so if anyone has any questions, please give me a call or just email me and I will be happy to answer any questions. I respond faster to emails since calls are really high. info@watchpartssupply.com

Thank you offshore for posting this and driving traffic to me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

www.watchpartssupply.com

Please Sign In or Sign Up