When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

eBay Gen Top Gun?

jtiis

Damn..side engraving are light colour as replica does have. It can be made partly from gen parts ( like concepta watches:) ) but case is not gen( my opinion)- engravings colour is too "white"

This can be replica...somebody can report to eBay? :g:

Edit: ok, auction is ended already..somebody got not so perfect deal...

One possibility is that this is gen watch, case was broken, broke case was replaced with rep case. Inside rep ceramic case is gen movement dial etc.

Buyer did pay probably with/via PP so he/she can open PP dispute.

If we are sure that this was a rep, then still is needed to inform eBay or not?

Where is the pusher at 10? and the wee marker at the date is closer to the 3 indicator than any pics of gen I can see.<div><br></div><div>Looks rep to me.</div>

SC this is a 3789, the 10 pusher is on the 3799 double chrono,which of course cannot be replicated.

And IMHO this is a V2 just like peyups said.Colour on the TOP GUN logo is not gen like and the crown is

to gray and bigger in size.I know cause i got a gen movement powered V2 franken.

J

Omg, $2500 for a rep. Is that a record?

Sorry to say it probably isn't. Too many people try to sell these off as GENs out there in the real world. It's sad. In any case.. I remember seeing a franken vintage daytona go for over 10,000k if my memory serves correctly... (sometime last year)