When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

About A7750 DW (Lello, Leo, 2geek, Taka,...)

prdubis

But is someone REALLY sure an A7750 DW will NOT fit a 7753 movement?

Yup, sure 100%...sorry.

Sometime ago I actually measured them both, the 7753 DW is about 2mm wider in diameter than 7750 Asian or ETA.

This is also one of the reasons you can't just drop an ETA7753 mov't into your PAM188/196 for example, as for one the DW window cutout on the dial will not fit the wider 7753 DW. Simple as that, no buts if or maybes.

Sorry but just as the rest of us you will have to wait until Taka manages to make a custom 7753 DW run -_-

cheers,

b

Thank you all for your answers! :)

And now, another one: anyone has ever sourced a bold font 7753 DW yet, or are they to be released?

Yes, but in the past...not recently.

The two makers/modders making them were Mark (finepics) and Leonello (Lello), both out of the game for some time now.

THe closest one to making the DW for 7753 is Takashi from RWI (2geek.com). There are rumors another member called Leo is also about to start production but so far, only rumors.

Fingers crossed Taka's ones come up OK.

cheers,

b

Also depends on which model you want to use the DW in.

One of the odd ones out is the PAM 251 with the black font on white DW - the font is thinner than that on almost all other models - have a look at my review of gen Daylight dials.

All other models I have come across seem to have the thick font, however I'm still short quite a few images of the rarer models so there may be some more out there. :pardon:

Cheers, DR

Not a rumor I´ve sold the last 7753´s I had of my last batch a few days ago.

If you want you can ask to members like siesta, coolfire and many others to see watches with this type of dw´s installed.

Edited by Leo