When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about Submariner Perfect

ardura

Does any of you have the submariner perfect by trustytime?

http://www.trustywatchguy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=796

Do you know if you can change the insert and the bezel for a good aftermarket? Either the insert of this watch, is attached with glue, or does it enter by pression?

Apart from the rolex submariner replica of watcmaker9 and bk, any of you know about more replica rolex submariner in which you can change the bezel and insert for one as the original.

Regards

Ardura

Edited by ardura

Bezel looks fine to me, as does the pearl. In fact, the site claims it's got a "correct" pearl in it. So why would you want to change it? You can change any bezel on any submariner, as far as I know... you just might have to sand down the edges a bit to make an original or aftermarket replacement fit, and that's not a big deal and there are a few tutorials floating around to show how that's done.

Best -> Ultimate -> Ultimate 1:1 -> Perfect -> Perfect 1:1 ->|-> Genuine -> Best Genuine -> Ultimate Genuine -> Perfect Genuine.... :bicycle:

Come on Chief, I thought you knew these things... LOL :D:victory:

LOL.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll start using "Extreme" and that will add another layer of description to differentiate models.