When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shops who sells Good replicas

panicmango

Hi.

I'm going to Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur on vacation in August.

Want to buy me a really nice replica.

Bought from perfect clones before and I'm very satisfied.

Can I find a store in these places selling replicas with equally good quality as perfect clones?

Any tips of what to do and not to do in these places to not be ripped off or get a really bad replica?

Looking for Omega or mayby Tag Heuer mostly. Other brands could be interesting also.

Thanks!

Micke

You'll find lots in HK and KL, but not in Sing.

You'll find the same quality our dealers have (exactly the same) for a couple dollars cheaper after much legwork and haggling and hassling.

Fakes are everywhere in HK but Petaling Street (chinatown) in KL will likely be the easiest place for you. Though you won't find the good ones on the street - you'll have to talk to a street merchant asking for high quality or 'swiss machine' and he will take you to a lock-up nearby to the market.

A word of warning - don't start haggling if you don't intend to buy.

IME, you're better off buying the low qual 'street fakes' for fun while abroad and buying 'high end' from our trusted dealers here. As boring as that sounds it's true. You will only be able to get them slightly cheaper after much hard work on the street and of course there is no recourse for faults like there is with our dealers.

But... happy hunting!

:)