When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom

jerms81

I am looking for a Rep Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom- 42mm. I have looked everywhere and can not find a good one. Anyone have any idea or information where I can get one. The ones I have found Were PVD bit the Numbers on the dial were grey not dark enought to pull off the look of the real phantom. Thanks.

post-26459-033959900 1277131461_thumb.jp

Hello and welcome to RWG ~ you will find that replicas are seldom exact matches for a real example.

You need to buy the "best one you can find" and have an expert replica modifier do some paint or tool work on it to make it better. That's how it's done.

I am looking for a Rep Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom- 42mm. I have looked everywhere and can not find a good one. Anyone have any idea or information where I can get one. The ones I have found Were PVD bit the Numbers on the dial were grey not dark enought to pull off the look of the real phantom. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to RWG ~ you will find that replicas are seldom exact matches for a real example.

You need to buy the "best one you can find" and have an expert replica modifier do some paint or tool work on it to make it better. That's how it's done.

So if I purchased one with white numbers and hands who would be the best person to modify it and make it black numbers and lume? thanks in advance

So if I purchased one with white numbers and hands who would be the best person to modify it and make it black numbers and lume? thanks in advance

That would depend upon your location in the world. There are qualified people in the EU, Canada, and the US .. I'm sure there are others I'm not aware of. There is a high quality black lume made and I'm sure it's just what you are looking for.

Kent Parks, Vacuum, and Zigmeister are all in North America. Domenico and others are high quality modders in the EU.

Funny thing is, I think I was looking at a photo of a black-lumed watch just today .. Look Here

There is a problem with purchasing the white numbered version though, the modder or lume-applier will need to lume ALL white markings, otherwise you won't get that stealth look.

As mentioned above, this one just isn't properly repped yet.

The ones that are offered at the dealers are "light" grey, not nearly dark enough to get the look we want.

Edited by dleerious

i recently bought a 45mm tw steel with black lume (also available in 50mm). it has a u-boat look and feel to it and is the stealthiest watch i've ever seen. in fact, it's a little hard to tell the time. lol. but the best part is, you can buy this gen for the price of a rep! i purchased mine from the certified watch store which has the lowest price online. it took a couple of weeks to arrive because it wasn't in stock, but the customer service was excellent. here are a couple of pictures ...

TW844.jpg

P6190018.jpg

Have you seen this? No idea about this site- but a friend of mine is hot for a B&R Phantom and sent this to me this morning:

My link

Run from that site, run!!

Using gen pics is a sure sign that something is wrong and it's a scam site.

Stick to the trusted dealers here and they can get anything on the market, without the risk of getting scammed.

• 3 weeks later...