When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UN MMD

RobbieG

Hi guys. I just wanted to let you all know I'm getting rid of my rhodium dialed MMD. As much as I love it visually and quality-wise, big steel braceleted watches just don't get wear from me and I hate to see it wasted. Just wanted to get a feel to see if anyone is looking for a gen MMD. If it seems like there is interest I will put together a whole post in the sales forum here before listing it on TZ or whereever as I always do with any gen sales. Thanks.

Been sick brother so I haven't had a lot of time or energy for the forum. How have you been doing? What is new watch wise and personal wise for you these days. Still got the Ingy?

No real changes to be honest, i had a little time in hospital for a knee op but i ran 5km non stop this morning in about 23 min so that is feeling good.

Still got the Ingy and got and SMP (black dial) in a trade the other week and i got in to vintage rolex quite deep quite quick, they are pretty addictive, On MBWs and modding already before you know it it will be NDT and then GEN, just like beer then cider and before you know it you are doing a bottle of Jack for breakfast. :rolleyes:

Good to see you posting though

Oh because of you i tried on Laz's UN in brussels then a had to buy the rep, modded it but had to sell it to fix my bike, so stop tempting me with this one!

This is the UN that started a revolution on the boards when you first got it. Everyone wanted a UN rep after that. Now look, they're everywhere. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The very one indeed. It may even be indirectly responsible for the factory deciding to make it after seeing it on the boards on patrol - at least that is what one dealer told me once. A great watch for sure. I'm just out of my big substantial braceleted steel phase I guess. Doing more in the way of comfort and smaller understated elegance these days. Still the best looking in its class though. I will never dispute that...

How you been brother?

The very one indeed. It may even be indirectly responsible for the factory deciding to make it after seeing it on the boards on patrol - at least that is what one dealer told me once. A great watch for sure. I'm just out of my big substantial braceleted steel phase I guess. Doing more in the way of comfort and smaller understated elegance these days. Still the best looking in its class though. I will never dispute that...

How you been brother?

Me? I've been.. Well, I'll just say fine and leave it at that. :lol: It's always a pleasure to see you pop in, all the best to you and yours my friend.

So I think you're right about that factory thing. I'd actually wondered if that could've been a factor.

I was disappointed there was none with your dial color made. None of the others grew on me quite enough.

Me? I've been.. Well, I'll just say fine and leave it at that. :lol: It's always a pleasure to see you pop in, all the best to you and yours my friend.

So I think you're right about that factory thing. I'd actually wondered if that could've been a factor.

I was disappointed there was none with your dial color made. None of the others grew on me quite enough.

After catching up on those it looks like the only reps they really came close to doing right was the chronos no? The MMDs like mine don't look so great after all - unless there is some exclusive dealer that has the good ones I don't know about?