When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best pussy magnet watch

gran

Maybe the better title for this thread is “best conversation starter” because a fat roll of $100’s is a magnet if you’re at an Atlantic City bar. I have had guys comment on my watches several times, and mostly when it’s a Rolex. I have only had one woman comment on any of my watches, and it was the 42mm PO on orange croc… this watch commands attention, but not one guy has ever commented on it. I have a theory, maybe it’s because the Omega isn’t as well known and the guys just look at it as another Seiko, Fossil, or whatever. But the woman noticed the watch because it is flashy and in your face, not because it’s an expensive watch. So Jay probably has the right idea with the bling. This girl was smokin hot too, but crazy as a shithouse rat… I guess that could have something to do with it. :pardon:

IMG_0799-1.jpg

Maybe the better title for this thread is “best conversation starter” because a fat roll of $100’s is a magnet if you’re at an Atlantic City bar. I have had guys comment on my watches several times, and mostly when it’s a Rolex. I have only had one woman comment on any of my watches, and it was the 42mm PO on orange croc… this watch commands attention

so true...

skeleton.jpg

• 3 years later...

So, after reading this superfunny thread, I got to the conclusion that as pussy magnet there are a lot of choices (depending on the pussy-mind), but looks like the only real pussy "turn down" watches are the Panerai :D

I love them, but did you ever get any kind of comment on them from any girl/lady? :)

Not a pam but back in the day when i wore a h & h watch i Got alot of the P yeah you never heard of a h & h watch that is because its rare as hell hahahaha not mid Price watch titanium Quartz movement but man it is a rocky watch i been out mountain climbing backpack travel in Columbia it even survived my time in Irak

When i was young it wasnt the watch it was your attitude how to rock those disco tunes haha ;)

When i was young it wasnt the watch it was your attitude how to rock those disco tunes haha ;)

Nothing really changed, but now, nearly 40yo, the woman I like speak to me in 3rd person and call me "uncle" ;p

So for a "one night lady" it's just easier the other way :D

Best pussy magnet I know is the black visa credit card, also called " the infinity" or the American express "Centurion" the rest isn't important guys jajajajajaja

But honestly, silly tread a part, the best pussy magnet is to be a gentleman, have nice way to do the think and be natural.

Best pussy magnet I know is the black visa credit card, also called " the infinity" or the American express "Centurion" the rest isn't important guys jajajajajaja

But honestly, silly tread a part, the best pussy magnet is to be a gentleman, have nice way to do the think and be natural.

Hear hear !!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1406926227.103034.jpg

This ....... Yeah NOT SO MUCH. The centurion card is way better

Agreed.

The VISA Black Card is OK, but it isn't much more than a cheap attempt to try to rip-off of the AMEX Centurian Card. Certainly not any better than the AMEX Platinum card in terms of exclusivity, and anyone (with decent credit scores) can get one.

The Centurian Card on the other hand is a statement. It's given out by invitation only (you can't apply for one) and requires a very high minimum spend each month on an existing AMEX to even be considered for an invitation. If you have one of them, you're certainly wealthy (or have a huge corporate expense account). Ironically, other than the additional cache for having it, the benefits aren't all that much better than the Platinum Card. Well, other than the distinctive sound titanium makes when it hits the bar ... :)