When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best pussy magnet watch

gran

Well, my guess is that using a flashy watch to get pussy is a good way to wake up in a tub full of ice with one of your kidney's missing. 

Thanks for making my spew out my lunchtime iced tea all over my MacBook Pro in laughter! Might need to sell a kidney now to buy a new MacBook, might have given this one liquid damage!

You buying a watch to use as a pussy magnet isn't a good idea but what do i know.

Obviously it can be a good idea...even if it really does not works for Ali G. it can work for you if done properly  ;)

Not like this? :clap2:  but seriously these guys get a lot of bitches....

article-2487420-193127A100000578-697_634

But like this?

tumblr_mg53cdZXla1qal22eo1_500.jpg

But yes there are other watchless ways too...

actor-black-and-white-cute-dog-guy-Favim

Edited by gran
  • Like 1

Agreed.

The VISA Black Card is OK, but it isn't much more than a cheap attempt to try to rip-off of the AMEX Centurian Card. Certainly not any better than the AMEX Platinum card in terms of exclusivity, and anyone (with decent credit scores) can get one.

The Centurian Card on the other hand is a statement. It's given out by invitation only (you can't apply for one) and requires a very high minimum spend each month on an existing AMEX to even be considered for an invitation. If you have one of them, you're certainly wealthy (or have a huge corporate expense account). Ironically, other than the additional cache for having it, the benefits aren't all that much better than the Platinum Card. Well, other than the distinctive sound titanium makes when it hits the bar ... :)

What do you guys think of magnesis?

nypost.com/2014/07/05/the-22-year-old-dropout-who-created-nycs-most-exclusive-credit-card/

I managed to get one and people comment on it everywhere I go, especially now that it has gotten more famous in new york. Girls really love this one :)

7 pages read

not 1 person mentions the REAL watch that's a pussy magnet

so much so it has its own nickname from stories of what happens when one wears it

no, i won't tell you what it is

that's how badly im dissapointed in all of you :)

i'll tell you it's nickname.. and if you guess what it is, you probably have never seen one to understand why it has the effect it does

the #1 pussy magnet watch of them all?

none other than the nymphomaster..

maybe too big a hint ;) but still.. there's a reason it's gotten that nickname from time eternal

So, after reading this superfunny thread, I got to the conclusion that as pussy magnet there are a lot of choices (depending on the pussy-mind), but looks like the only real pussy "turn down" watches are the Panerai :D

I love them, but did you ever get any kind of comment on them from any girl/lady? :)

No way, my friend! Girls love PAMs.

I was at a strip club, and one of the girls took a real shine to my Noob PAM111. She wanted to try it on, so I let her.

She then pulls out an 8x loupe (from somewhere), and is like, "Where's the incabloc, loser!!"

Edited by Malkovich
  • Like 1

I was at a strip club, and one of the girls took a real shine to my Noob PAM111. She wanted to try it on, so I let her.

She then pulls out an 8x loupe (from somewhere), and is like, "Where's the incabloc, loser!!"

LOL, it's better to loose that to find such kind of  "girl" :D

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO

UK mods/servicing/repairs

email: info@saving-time.co.uk

twitter: @savingtimeQC

• 3 weeks later...

"Where's the incabloc, loser!!"

Is that what they call it now?

Sorry an 8x loupe was required!

LOL

OK, after about a month, I finally got the joke. Har har, fellas.

That said, your mom spotted it pretty quickly without a loupe. She said it was the biggest incabloc she had ever seen in her life!

Edited by Malkovich