When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best pussy magnet watch

gran

In the long run, its probably a safer "investment" to not wear these watches and blow the $$$ on strippers....Much Cheaper...

Edited by jcmiro

Well, Having had it for week I have to agree with others about the all black King Power. Had more comments on it in one week than any other watch from females (none of any interest unfortunately).

Perhaps, it's not really what it actually looks like but how eyecatching it is.

Though one did say "Ooh, I love Gshocks" hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, Im gone for a couple of months and nearly miss THE thread I should be active in, LOL well anyway, most of the women I have met wouldn't know a Panerai from a pancake or a Franck Muller from a fart.

I was in a situation recently at the Elbo Room on Ft lauderdale beach. I was wearing this watch:

DSC01157.jpg

A girl asks me what time is it? I show her my wrist. She say, "oh thats a Rolex? Nice watch." We get to talking, yada yada............... :whistling:

I find bling to be a good pussy magnet. Women are like birds, short attention spans and attracted to shiny things. The following have done pretty well for me:

DSC01165.jpg

Yeah, yeah, ugly as [censored] but I have gotten more compliments from women on this watch than any other.

This one was actually a gift for some pussy.

DSC01128.jpg

This is a pussy

DSC00079.jpg

Another gift for pussy

DSC01042.jpg

other pussy magnets

DSC01171.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

The big gold Breitling is always effective as well

bentl4.jpg

And when you get them to the house pulling it all out always puts a smile on their face.

collec1.jpg

The only thing most women know about watches is Rolex and Cartier and they have to see the dial to know what you are wearing. Other than that the biling is the only real pussy magnet as it can be seen without looking too closely.

My wife was a big fan of my Pumpkin PO before I picked up my SS Calibre 36......followed closely by the tried and true Submariner.

Strange wimmenz seem to notice the Rolex first. Which could be why my wife has bumped it from her favourites..... :thumbdown:

My wife was a big fan of my Pumpkin PO before I picked up my SS Calibre 36......followed closely by the tried and true Submariner.

Strange wimmenz seem to notice the Rolex first. Which could be why my wife has bumped it from her favourites..... :thumbdown:

Too funny. When my wife sees one she likes she just wants to know whether the bracelet can be resized. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Omega seems to be ignored, any Rolex gets looks(women can be so shallow) and a Breit Blacksteel SA is great, this watch has started more conversations than anything else I have ever worn

dsc4462.jpg

I let one lady wear it and when she saw the engraving on the back "Limited Edition 66 Pieces" that sealed the deal..

I have only three watches. Two reps and one gen. I have noticed that most girls don't know f&%k all about watches.

I get more compliments on my gen TW Steel Icon than on my Submariner and my Hublot BB...I'm going to have to go with TW Steel here.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TagUvORvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

OMG, Im gone for a couple of months and nearly miss THE thread I should be active in, LOL well anyway, most of the women I have met wouldn't know a Panerai from a pancake or a Franck Muller from a fart.

I was in a situation recently at the Elbo Room on Ft lauderdale beach. I was wearing this watch:

DSC01157.jpg

A girl asks me what time is it? I show her my wrist. She say, "oh thats a Rolex? Nice watch." We get to talking, yada yada............... :whistling:

I find bling to be a good pussy magnet. Women are like birds, short attention spans and attracted to shiny things. The following have done pretty well for me:

DSC01165.jpg

Yeah, yeah, ugly as [censored] but I have gotten more compliments from women on this watch than any other.

This one was actually a gift for some pussy.

DSC01128.jpg

This is a pussy

DSC00079.jpg

Another gift for pussy

DSC01042.jpg

other pussy magnets

DSC01171.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

The big gold Breitling is always effective as well

bentl4.jpg

And when you get them to the house pulling it all out always puts a smile on their face.

collec1.jpg

The only thing most women know about watches is Rolex and Cartier and they have to see the dial to know what you are wearing. Other than that the biling is the only real pussy magnet as it can be seen without looking too closely.

I do love your collection, but unless the girl is braindead or under severe silicone poisoning you'd need a 2 mill house to defend that collection. It's not somebody in a 2 room studio would have...

• 2 months later...

Wow...that's onehelluva strap! Care to share where you got it?

What are the best pussy magnet watches?

and do women judge us by the watches we wear?

Reading a post about the Tigers tag I started wondering what watch is the best "pussy magnet watch"....What kind of women would a Tag Heuer Golf Professional attract (if it works that way at all)? Why wouldnt a AP ROO og a gold ROLEX be better? is it the watch or the confidence it gives?

So my question to you is what watches are the best pussy magnets? and in what situations?

I would presume what works in a nightclub would not work when playing golf..and how do women spot the watches?

BTW I met my fiancee on the internet and I do not think it was the RWG watch on my wrist in the photo that attracted her...or maybe :g:

Here is my suggestion for best pussy magnet watch:

dscf2017.jpg

Wondering

Gunnar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

BTW, Gran's version is neither the CASABALANCA nor the LONG ISLAND. If you look at his dial, you can see that the hours are displayed non-sequentially. Sorry to de-rail the thread. My vote would be for a BR03-92 with a white dial. :)

boom

When Gran posted this photo 2 weeks ago, I immediately contacted mary@WatchInternational. Altho she does not carry Gran's watch, I scoured the Internet until I found a scam replica site that DOES carry it. I sent the scam site photos to Mary, and she confirmed that she can get the model altho it's 42mm Medium case size .. and I suspect Gran has the "Large" 45mm model. It actually arrived in the post today, one week after shipment.

The trouble with Franck Muller replicas is that often they are incorrectly named. You are looking for a Long Island style but it has CASABLANCA engraved on the back, so all the dealers sell it as a Casablanca. So you never find the watch you want on any dealer site! Very sad.

Anyway, be aware that the watch comes UN-LUMED .. Gran's watch has a full, immaculate lume job. You will receive a silver-dialed watch with black numbers. It's up to you to get it lumed.

If you still want it, tell Mary it's the same one she just shipped to John K .. Stainless steel FM Long Island Crazy Hours (says Casablanca on the back) with silver dial and black numbers. Ask for confirmation pics.

Last note .. Gran's watch has a custom double-hornback strap .. the watch is less than $140 but that strap is gonna COST YOU!! :black_eye:

edit: the WatchInternational version is 42mm, not 40. Just measured it.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, Gran's version is neither the CASABALANCA nor the LONG ISLAND. If you look at his dial, you can see that the hours are displayed non-sequentially. Sorry to de-rail the thread. My vote would be for a BR03-92 with a white dial. :)

boom

hi .. sorry to say but a simple glance at any FM merchant will show that many of his base designs are available in Crazy Hour dials. SO this is indeed a FM Long Island Crazy Hour. A 30 second search on Google could have shown this.

As for the strap, Gran has a thread elsewhere where he spells out his strap supplier .. www.inspire-workshop.com

lastly, Mary sells this piece for $88, last time I checked.