When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what you drive?

Guest VINTAGE1680

Here's my new camping companion, I'm the 3rd owner and she comes with complete documentation, back to the original letter of thanks from Solihull at the initial purchase. 66,000 miles and completely redone from front bumper to back.

grover1_sm.jpg

WOW!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That is something special!!

• Like 1

WOW!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That is something special!!

And what a hoot to drive! I took her up some crazy steep low range 4-wheeling this afternoon and she never even hiccuped.

• 1 month later...

Here are my two main daily drivers:

IMG_0981.jpg

Wowzers, I've heard impressive stories about the R32. A (late) friend of mine had one in Seattle area, he reportedly had a twin turbo setup, all-wheel drive and insane horsepower.

post-32-0-69029900-1312988033.gif

no pics for me either, but i currently have a

mitsubishi 4wd pajero exceed 1999 which i am getting rid of

nissan pullsar 2003 as my fishing, kayaking car

Nissan 370z black, manual (no paddle rubbish for me thanks) hardtop

post-27069-0-72492000-1313160704.jpg

Not been on here for a good few months... heres an update... they were my daily drive/rides... which have been replaced with.....

post-27069-0-04593700-1313160780.jpg

The veyron killer that is the GTR :-) 564bhp dyno'd with ECU remap, decat, Miltek Y-pipe. On paper it doesn't win, but in reality it just does somehow!??! Lol, love the top gear reviews of my cars fantasic :-D

• 1 month later...

Till 2009 ( till everything was turning bad) my ride was this baby:

orig_25901141_H3sW.jpg

Today my ride is older Coupe, nice but probably will upgrade soon it ;) , new will be also BMW hopefully E92 again.

I always like`d German made car`s and I still like them. Joy.

orig_25901139_nGxI.jpg

evoque.jpg

The new beauty! Unfortunatly this is not the actual car, but the demo car we are testing. Our car is in order, expected delivery around december, and it looks exactly like the demo, which is a white Range Rover Evoque Dynamic with black interior. :)

Fantastic car! (if you like the English made cars i guess... We here are crazy about them, and this one is number 4! :euro: )

• 3 weeks later...
This is what happens when the designer of the Ford Explorer goes LR...they take their styling with them.

I really don´t know if they use Ford designers here, but in real life it actually looks more like a Land Rover/ Range Rover then you would think. My family has allways been "addicted" to Range Rovers, and we currently have all the 3 different generations of the "proper" Rangie. Side by side you can see that they do belong to the same family. And also, as a "second" car this one is perfect for Norway, partly because of the winters/weather, and partly for car prices. This one starts at about $90 000 (Small diesel engine, manual gear and 2x4). The model shown with a proper engine, 4x4, automatic transmision and more equipent is about $150 000. Not bad considering that the REAL Range Rover (TDV8 Vouge) has a asking price of about $260 000 ! :excl::bangin:

i was driving an 09 bmw 328i ... but since i'm driving everyday to and back from univesity... (55 miles away... so total about ~~ 110 miles)

my parents bought me a new prius :( :(

it's oooook..... miss the speed.

not a pic of my car... but it looks the same.... 2011 with navi. and solar panels on the roof.

2011prius.jpg

Edited by astrograph

I really don´t know if they use Ford designers here... :bangin:

They did...The new Explorer was designed at the time when Ford still owned JLA. The lead designer stayed with JLA when Ford sold them. Ever notice why some of the new Jaguars look like AM's? Same reason, they were all under the same roof.