When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what you drive?

Guest VINTAGE1680

This is what i drive (fly) haha F16 pilot in training here

And in the spare time i drive a vw golf

Ps not my actual plane just a Danish F16 fighter model picture :)

post-61085-0-04819100-1391012394_thumb.j

Edited by Ezio

I drive myself to the brink of insanity, and also this Mercedes E430 super charged V8. I cant believe I have never got a speeding ticket, as it feels like you are going at 35MPH when it is actually 95MPH.

This vehicle will fly the freeways to at least 500,000 miles. A classic and having no car payments id an added benefit.

Oh , what is the deal with this Superlative character? Guys riding the bus have donkey dongs? There are plenty of big swinging dicks driving Ferrari's and Bentleys, This gentlemen's

observation must come from a personal pants down survey, Sheesh, I have heard some pretty lame things here, This one is a fairly amusing appeal in it's silliness. Superlative, Even though I drive a Mercedes, if I hosed your girlfriend she would tell you to take the bus toNova Scotia (No offence to our friends from the lovely Canadian Province)

post-3251-0-69628100-1391588397_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I drive myself to the brink of insanity, and also this Mercedes E430 super charged V8. I cant believe I have never got a speeding ticket, as it feels like you are going at 35MPH when it is actually 95MPH.

This vehicle will fly the freeways to at least 500,000 miles. A classic and having no car payments id an added benefit.

Oh , what is the deal with this Superlative character? Guys riding the bus have donkey dongs? There are plenty of big swinging dicks driving Ferrari's and Bentleys, This gentlemen's

observation must come from a personal pants down survey, Sheesh, I have heard some pretty lame things here, This one is a fairly amusing appeal in it's silliness. Superlative, Even though I drive a Mercedes, if I hosed your girlfriend she would tell you to take the bus toNova Scotia (No offence to our friends from the lovely Canadian Province)

Seeing Hambone's wrist size I think nothing else needs to be said :)

• 3 weeks later...
-----------

FINALLY I got the flares mounted and the 31" tires.

Now to fine fit the flares and paint them the same color as the car.. Rims also..

post-21269-0-50543600-1393693004_thumb.j
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So for the real petrol heads out there, I found this in my files today. It is me in the white Lightweight Jaguar E Type on the front row in the Spa 6 Hour race that I led for 4 1/2 hours before having a rear brake problem, we finished second by three mins (1 lap) after losing 15 mins in the pits :( The second photo is a wall to wall photo in my garage of the first lap at that race where I am leading several GT40's, Cobras and other 60's exotics. I would guess there is over $25 million in machinery there!

Regards

AJ

post-48021-0-45712000-1395944639_thumb.j

post-48021-0-25107900-1395944663_thumb.j

• Like 2

Daily Driver 2010 Audi Cabrio.  I am a car guy and change cars frequently, really like this one.  Audi makes an excellent car, quiet, smooth and luxurious but also performance oriented.  Go in the sun or snow with this baby.  

post-60288-0-73805700-1396188057_thumb.j

Currently on the search for another muscle car.  Either a 1968-1972 Corvette Stingray Roadster 4 speed, or 1969 Camaro Convertible Indy Pace Car.  Something like this:

post-60288-0-40608800-1396188136_thumb.j

or this:

post-60288-0-41868300-1396188310_thumb.j

If anyone has connections on vintage muscle cars or sees something like this for sale PM me.