When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what you drive?

Guest VINTAGE1680

I've had BMWs, Mercs, Porsche 928 S4 (still have it). But the thing is... I want a JAG. And this JAG.

jaguar-f-type-r-awd-coupe-c9482230120171

The problem is... they're still too expensive. But cars like this depreciate heavily. I think this is the best looking car on the market right now. 

• Like 1

Well who really ISN'T a 911 guy? How can you NOT love it? It's like saying that you hate the classic 1680/16610 steel Submariner. You just can't. :D

So many nice cars, so little money (and space). 

But can't disagree with Jeremy here. :D

Yeah. You should have bought a good one in the early 2000's. The prices have gone up lately, just like Merc Pagoda and water cooled 911's. The pristine ones are sick expensive.

That's amazing man. I love it. :o 

PS: What do you think about the new 8-series? The new S-coupe is absolutely SICK looking but now there's finally a competitor.

Always have dug yours! One of these has always been on my list too. And uncle of mine had one when I was a kid. In the winter, I’d detach the window defrost tube and put it under my jacket. Instant roaring heat!

The prices on these have gone nuts. And the shady D90 USA importer guy who got busted really really ruined the chances of getting one or any other model into the US easily

That is one of the nicest E31's I've seen.

Was it a CSI model or just standard? Can't remember.

Mark these words... it's so obvious that these are going up in value very soon. Just like the old 3.0 CS-models. They used to be dirt cheap... now they're as expensive as Mercedes Pagodas.

Merc R107 is next also. I prefer the SLC myself. 

• Like 1

895306db5e498518c3a06e738881d0a9.jpg&key=769897801f5aa9204cda3eca80c6910eeb99d65f5d913ea67cd4f74a9663df56

Thanks By-Tor!

Had this for more than a decade and once in a stupid while I think about selling it. But then I look at it, I drive it, and the old girl catches my heart again.
Nonono...don't sell it...neverever...this is one of the best looking cars ever!!

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.

That is one of the nicest E31's I've seen.

Was it a CSI model or just standard? Can't remember.

Mark these words... it's so obvious that these are going up in value very soon. Just like the old 3.0 CS-models. They used to be dirt cheap... now they're as expensive as Mercedes Pagodas.

Merc R107 is next also. I prefer the SLC myself. 

It's hard to find a running E31 my fav next to the E305c7208006679ea74f7378a6e0e189c0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...