Welcome to RWG - Fine watches, great people

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VINTAGE1680

what you drive?

582 posts in this topic

Spent a few months looking for a 997.2 and finally picked one up this past December. Pardon the bad cell phone pic...

33280053494_eb351ac281_c.jpg

1 person likes this

Spent a few months looking for a 997.2 and finally picked one up this past December. Pardon the bad cell phone pic...

33280053494_eb351ac281_c.jpg

Welcome to the club, Ubi!

On 7/25/2016 at 7:14 PM, Mike on a bike said:

Believe it I fit fine, it's two seats and an engine in back over drive wheels all cabin. (three cylinder motor cycle engine I'm told)

nice!!

I drive the electric version of it. Well my lease it almost over but believe you me, I wont miss it at all!

I drive a Ford Explorer 2015 and a Ford F-150 2015

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Switched to an Audi A4 B6 with 2.7tt conversion for my daily driver. Much better mileage than the four door wrangler and pretty fast.

Doesn't look like much which is the sleeper idea I was going for.
91f2a2881103753301d202ed971982f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, eunomians said:

Welcome to the club, Ubi! emoji41.png

Thank you! Been thinking of a 911 for a while... The timing just seemed right.

The decision came down to a 997.2 and an early 991.1; ultimately went with the 997.2, keeping with a more analog experience but with the reliability of the 9A1 and I also wanted PDK. Plus, I can fit the kids in the back seat  :)

Thank you! Been thinking of a 911 for a while... The timing just seemed right.

The decision came down to a 997.2 and an early 991.1; ultimately went with the 997.2, keeping with a more analog experience but with the reliability of the 9A1 and I also wanted PDK. Plus, I can fit the kids in the back seat 

Excellent choice! Coming from a maniac watch collector, the 997 has perfect proportions!

It's amazing how it can be used daily, trunk space, rear seats in a pinch (or for kids)... It's the perfect daily driver. And yes, the saying is somewhat of a cliché but life is toooo short to drive a boring car

It won't be your last (or only) 911!

Cheers ol' pal

9cc27e1c159a64cc3c487f063f77aa98.jpg

The old Lava matched the gauges!