When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yellow Dial Seawolf

BrianT

That's very cool. :good:

Is it that this model went out of production or what?

Now it's very much sought after, isn't it? Doesn't surprise me, it's a great rep.

Enjoy!

That's very cool. :good:

Is it that this model went out of production or what?

Now it's very much sought after, isn't it? Doesn't surprise me, it's a great rep.

Enjoy!

Coming from you sir it's a compliment. It is the model that the factories have stooped producing...mhy I don't know :thumbdown: It is the closest to a gen I've seen in the rep market, besides of course my WM9/BK YM.

I just love this watch, I'm hoping I haven't missed the boat?

Does anyone know if any of the trusted dealers can still source these?

Precious Time say it's out of stock and I'm waiting on a reply from Joshua.

I'd like to know as well. Consensus is that it's sold out everywhere.

That Is a killer rep Brian, In my top three, easy. I was told that It will be back. Lets face It, If a rep Is a good seller It would make no sense to stop making It. Although the Pam Slytech white dial was good seller and they dont make that one anymore. :wounded1: I sure hope that the Infomation I was given Is correct as far as the SW Is concerned,enjoy your yellow beauty :drinks: Mike

Even the SELs look recessed (like they should).

All gen 'Lings with Pro2 bracelet have recessed SELs. This seems to be replicated well on this. Too bad the Fish reps aren't as good in this regard.

Was talking tgo PT not so long ago (maybe 3 months), and he said that the Steelfish rep was also out of stock and he was waiting to hear about a revised model. I wonder if they are made by same factory? If so, we might see the re-emergence of the seawolf. I must say, the yellow SW is a beaut!

According to Precious Time, the factory that makes the top Breitlings is the same one that makes the best TAG Heuer reps (Link, Aquaracer, Grand Carrera, etc.)

They put out top quality stuff. Let's hope they'll get the Fish dials correct this time. :good:

Well, apparently it gonna be "big improvement" over previous versions. Last version was nice, but yeah, the dial was a bit of a let down. But decent dial and better lume, i'd be buying that. :)

The steelfish is gonna be my last rep purchase for a while me thinks tho, as I'm waiting for the arrival of my gen Skyland code yellow :) :) :)